SportsWrath

Papelbon

nosebleedjints

I live in Boston, so I have the misfortune of, if I want to follow baseball, listening to that annoying asshole Jerry Rehmy.

First o fall, he is proof that the American Public School System is inadequately funded.

Anybody that can graduate from HS with such poor speech as Jerry Rehmy is a complete mockery.

Then again, maybe it is a blessing he has such poor speech.

I wouldn't want to be able to deceipher anymore of what is trying to say.

The man is one of the all time suckiest announcers in sports.

Not only is he a terrible bandwagoner, who always kisses the Red Sox fannies, but his commentary is horrendous.

I can't stand hearing him 1) try and pronoucne Papelbon 2) go on and on about how great he is, how he is the next HOF, I mean, first in 50 years from the great Red Sox farm system.

Between him and Gammons, I see why there has been a high exodus from New England.

I think fans like Giants 2 SB XLI entirely disprove your argument. We both have annoying fans who know nothing and completely spout bullshit. For as many people who say Papelbon is the next Cy Young there are as many saying that Wang will win it. I respect smart Yankee fans and hate unintelligent bandwagoners. Same for Sox fans.

Dont be band wagon fan. Nobody likes a traitor. Stick with the team you grew up with. While it's gut reching to see this shit go down the way it has, as soon as we get that elusive ring, everything is forgoten.

BTW, I think Sheffys lack of greenies and/or roids is showing.. :brooding:

Who's being a bandwagon fan. I told you, i like all of baseball. I like the Devil Rays, the Pirates, the Padres and the Mariners. And until Steinbrenner realizes he doesn't know what he's doin nd let Cashman control player operations the yankees arn't goni to be sniffin a trophy any time soon.

I'm not hoping the yankees lose, i just don't have my head up my ass like you.

Why don't you quit bein an ignorant SOB.

Edited by Giants 2 SB XLI

Guest So.Cal Dub
Who's being a bandwagon fan. I told you, i like all of baseball. I like the Devil Rays, the Pirates, the Padres and the Mariners. And until Steinbrenner realizes he doesn't know what he's doin nd let Cashman control player operations the yankees arn't goni to be sniffin a trophy any time soon.

I'm not hoping the yankees lose, i just don't have my head up my ass like you.

Why don't you quit bein an ignorant SOB.

Why dont you learn how to spell? You ignorant SOB.

I don lik basbal becas I fucing stoopid and Cashman can mak the Yankes win becas Stinbrener is doing bad job.

Just so any of you Gay Sux fans know, just because he is 4/4 in save oppurtunties does not make him a future HOF.

Papelbon, Declaremen, and Hansen are not the next 3.

No, they are decent prospects, the first in a long while for the Red Sox.

No need to blow it out any further out of proportion.

I am so sick of you Peter Gammons knuckleheads going on about how awesome your prospects are.

Yes, compared to your 2004 "Purchased" championship team, you do have a lot of young talent, but that is compartively speaking.

After years of having the worst farm system, you finally have someone besides a mop up pitcher.

Congrats.

We are stacked in AA, so shut up

Your post is like a symphony to my ears, buddy. Could you be any more whiney about a topic as out-of-the-blue as this? Good to know you think the world of Paps, though.

You're stacked in AA, huh? :LMAO:

Why dont you learn how to spell? You ignorant SOB.

I don lik basbal becas I fucing stoopid and Cashman can mak the Yankes win becas Stinbrener is doing bad job.

God, your the biggest fuckin loser sometimes.

I spelled two words wrong you dumb fuck.

Did you forget to put your tampons in today?