SportsWrath

Giants sign RT Remmers

Virginia Giant

No question line is improved on paper. Still need that emphasis to continue if the offense is to be built around Barkley.

That's my only problem with the team right now, unless there is drastic improvements over the next two year, we really are going to waste some of Barkleys prime years, not to mention put a lot of strain on him.

If the line and to some extent Barkley keep improving though, we may be looking at the first 100+ million dollar RB.

That's my only problem with the team right now, unless there is drastic improvements over the next two year, we really are going to waste some of Barkleys prime years, not to mention put a lot of strain on him.

If the line and to some extent Barkley keep improving though, we may be looking at the first 100+ million dollar RB.

RBs take a beating... after they first 5 years, they're usually good not great...

RBs take a beating... after they first 5 years, they're usually good not great...

I dunno lots of RBs ran at a probowl level into the later parts of their career.

If this team is going to be built around Barkley which by all indications over the next five years it's going to be, Getty is going to have to break the bank for Barkley, and I'm expect a record breaking contract.