SportsWrath

Jayron Hosely CB #36 3RD round pick in the 2012 Draft

osi724dasack

I think he beats out Prince for the third CB

No way.

I dont think he'll have the chance.Prince will be the starting CB opposite of CWeb before you know it. I think he'll beat out TT for the 3rd spot. I love Terrel, but 2 torn ACLs??? Too much to come back from.

No way.

I dont think he'll have the chance.Prince will be the starting CB opposite of CWeb before you know it. I think he'll beat out TT for the 3rd spot. I love Terrel, but 2 torn ACLs??? Too much to come back from.

Nope.. not after Osi4 said otherwise :)

Nope.. not after Osi4 said otherwise :)

That's right, now head back to P&R where you belong or just read and let us big boys talk football. You contribute next to nothing when it comes to Giants discussion. That's the truth.

That's right, now head back to P&R where you belong or just read and let us big boys talk football. You contribute next to nothing when it comes to Giants discussion. That's the truth.

:LMAO:

I've been watching some film on him and let me tell you. This guy is a phenomenal athlete with a great wingspan and he has some of the best instincts ive seen on a VT CB since I've been following football.

This guy could very well be our beat draft pick. Dude had 10 INTs as a sophomore. He would have been a top 20 pick if he wasn't banged up last year and If weed was legal. He is also only 5-10 but has the same wingspan of Antonio Cromartie (6-3 CB on the Jests)

Anyways this is my typical late night thread on a player I'm high on, but nobody can argue that usually when I like a player, they suceed. Those are facts.

You heard it hear first. This guy will likely start out as our #4 CB and see time in Dime packages but he could easily be the 5th man behind Tryon to start out. Either way Fewell will moat definitely get this guy some snaps on D this year and this kid will make the most of it. Great draft pick, havnt heard his name mentioned here much.

I KNEW IT ......I KNEW IT....... Pot is a gateway drug, Now your getting high on Athletes.

• 1 month later...

NO to be a true Giant you have to leave the team as a free agent and bust up your knee as soon as you get to your new team

Brandon Jacobs and SFO........."perfect together".....although to be honest his knees seemed unstable for years

Hopefully Hosley just has a sprain...........he looked better in two games than the Prince did in two seasons

very few people ever leave the Giants and do very well.......seems we let them go on their expiration dates all the time

NO to be a true Giant you have to leave the team as a free agent and bust up your knee as soon as you get to your new team

Brandon Jacobs and SFO........."perfect together".....although to be honest his knees seemed unstable for years

Hopefully Hosley just has a sprain...........he looked better in two games than the Prince did in two seasons

very few people ever leave the Giants and do very well.......seems we let them go on their expiration dates all the time

Hmmmm.....I must have been asleep in Prince's "second season", because I only remember one.

Apparently Hosley hyperextended his big toe when he was high stepping

Painful injury, I've had it.........will bother him for a few weeks

I dont blame him for high stepping. I doubt we'll be seeing him do it again........maybe Cruz will give him some Salsa lessons.......you can only hyperextend your ass with that celebration

Latest report on Jacobs said he's fine.