SportsWrath

Wow Blake bortles sucks

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Bortles played better than average? Not my idea of average. Id say he was bottom 10 of starting QBs ( not counting injured replacements).

He was in the top half of QBS this year statistically and at the moment he's playing better than what he has been which is helping them win games.

He isn't Rodgers but he will get paid like him simply because you can name the number of QBs in the NFL who don't hurt their team on a regular basis on one hand.

Cousins is in the same boat, just an awful performance all around this year and showed why the Redskins were smart not to sign him to a crazy contract, however some team is gonna sign him to a ridiculous contract because once again there really isn't anything better out there.

You either try to win with mediocrity or hope that a high draft pick turns out to be the next franchise guy, or be bottom of the barrel with no name scrubs.

at the moment he's playing better than what he has been which is helping them win games.

we must've been watching different games yesterday...and I know they beat Pittsbugh 30-9 in week 5 but it took Big Ben having the worst game of his career.

I don't see how anyone who watched that game can say anything good about bortles...he was awful.. beyond awful really...first half and second half..just terrible.

Make any excuses you want... terrible qb play is terrible qb play..which is exactly what bortles did yesterday...upon the worst qb performance I've ever seen. I have no idea how they won that game. The bills lost the game, the jaguars didn't win it.

And tyrod Taylor is also beyond bad.

I don't see how anyone who watched that game can say anything good about bortles...he was awful.. beyond awful really...first half and second half..just terrible.

Make any excuses you want... terrible qb play is terrible qb play..which is exactly what bortles did yesterday...upon the worst qb performance I've ever seen. I have no idea how they won that game. The bills lost the game, the jaguars didn't win it.

And tyrod Taylor is also beyond bad.

After Eli's 5? Int game against Minny, I don't think even Johnny Football could top Eli as the "worst QB performances in the playoffs ever"

He had a 75 qb rating with 1 td (on fourth down), no turnovers, a bunch of huge runs and a playoff win. But he badly missed a few check downs in his first few playoff throws and that becomes the story

He had a 75 qb rating with 1 td (on fourth down), no turnovers, a bunch of huge runs and a playoff win. But he badly missed a few check downs in his first few playoff throws and that becomes the story

you know I love you, but he was bad. Missed guys all over the place. Made a few nice runs..but is that really what your qb best attribute to be. He was bad...I agree with you on taylor though, he really bad too. I don't know why more people aren't talking about his horrific play. If Taylor plays just a bad game, and the bills coaching staff isn't incompetent, they would have won. But Taylor played a horrendous game and the bills coaching staff took the day off.