SportsWrath

McAdoo .... might give up

Lughead

The offensive line looks worse than last year.. not sure if that's because players regressed or because Eli is holding the ball longer or an even worse running game...or all of the above.

The schedule doesn't bode well for us the next few weeks....

I don't think Eli is holding the ball longer... and to be fair to him he hand no ODB in the first game and a 50% ODB in the 2nd and BM has been MIA.

i just hope we can somehow get to the fucking bye at 4-4 ( with our D keeping us in some games ) ...........maybe the O can improve as we head into Nov .....there are weapons and there is still hope !

( i wouldn't be surprised if 9-7 won the East to be honest )

The offensive line looks worse than last year.. not sure if that's because players regressed or because Eli is holding the ball longer or an even worse running game...or all of the above.

The schedule doesn't bode well for us the next few weeks....

Definitely looks worse than last year. They were able to give Eli Manning three seconds last year.

There is no running game so opponents are just attacking every snap knowing it will be a pass. If the Giants get a successful running play of four yards or more, they will go back to the pass on the next play. It is this play calling that should ultimately get McAdoo to concede to Sullivan running the offense.

I don't know if people noticed it, but I think one of the funniest moments this week on MNF. We all saw the Brett Jones holding penalty, first down on the 1 yard-line. To me, this is the kicker:

- Brett Jones was taking on a Linebacker (Jarrad Davis, 238 lbs), and was getting absolutely pushed back and couldn't sustain his block.

- Next play (which may have been an Eli audible, so I'm not sure who to blame) - We decide to call a shotgun draw running play to where? Directly behind Brett Jones for 0 to -1 yards! What a fucking joke, lol. Yeah, let's run the ball right behind the guy who can't fucking block an LB on his own.

I don't know if people noticed it, but I think one of the funniest moments this week on MNF. We all saw the Brett Jones holding penalty, first down on the 1 yard-line. To me, this is the kicker:

- Brett Jones was taking on a Linebacker (Jarrad Davis, 238 lbs), and was getting absolutely pushed back and couldn't sustain his block.

- Next play (which may have been an Eli audible, so I'm not sure who to blame) - We decide to call a shotgun draw running play to where? Directly behind Brett Jones for 0 to -1 yards! What a fucking joke, lol. Yeah, let's run the ball right behind the guy who can't fucking block an LB on his own.

Yeah it was bad but Jones did settle down as the game went on. Jones would have done better had he gotten some snaps during the long week at LG in case they had to move Pugh over to RT because Hart was hurt.

Schwartz makes a good point in the Post, how did they look at this oline last year and feel content enough to not make any changes

I don't necessarily have a problem with them keeping the guys on the team given they were apparently working hard all offseason when they weren't required to do so in hopes of improving. I think giving guys a shot when they display effort, diligence, and hard work is admirable actually.

But...and it's a big but...to have no contingency plan should struggles continue is an offense that should cost people their jobs.

Let's just keep it real... Killdrive sucked his last four years here too. Three guys running fly routes... one guy running a crossing pattern... every... single... play...

That maybe true but this offense is far more predictable than that offense...

Let's just keep it real... Killdrive sucked his last four years here too. Three guys running fly routes... one guy running a crossing pattern... every... single... play...

The last year - 2013 - was bad - very bad. Looked like a combination of the league figuring us out and (once again) pass protection breaking down....and yes, Gilbride tried to go deep too often, given they couldn't protect Eli - though every....single.....time is an exaggeration, as is that he was bad the last four years here.

In 2012, Giants scored 429 points, 6th in the NFL......in 2011, they scored 397, 9th in the NFL (while allowing 400 and oh yeah, winning a Super Bowl).......in 2010, 394 points, 7th in NFL. So 3 of the last 4 years, they were in the top 10 in points scored. What I'd give for that right now!!!!

Of course, I had to look all this up - I;m lucky if I remember last week's final score! But when I read "sucked last four years", I had to check. Your proclamation had a germ of accuracy, along with a healthy dose of hyperbole!

Just reported on the NFL Network : Ol' Benny boy will not give up the play calling this week. So, you will see Hackadoo ordering his celebratory sunday lose dinner from his denny's menu during today's game.

Wonder how many times he throws Eli under the bus in the post game interview.

If I was Eli I'd ask JR to trade me or let me go at the end of the year.

McAdoo is the only HC in the NFL who feels a two time superbowl winning QB isnt good enough to run his offense lol