SportsWrath

"Sloppy quarterback play"

BlueInCanada

I didn't agree with the call to go for it and yeah was also happy with the penalty. Going for it when the team had shown nothing was a bad decision. Not ready to call for Ben McAdoo's head just yet because there is a lot that can be done to fix the team. Going to have to start making decisions before that option is taken from him. Sullivan can handle the job of offensive coordinator and McAdoo needs to see the bigger picture. He has tunnel vision going on right now but he can still hear.

We won't need 20+ to win Sunday.

Yeah... :mellow:

That's cool and everything but...

Based on recent events, (the last 8 games) The Vagiants will barely score 13 points.

The Vagiants won't win with that.

You think they will... but they won't.

The Eagles led the league in TOP last year and so far this season. (I believe)

Your team's D will be gassed... again.

You think your o-line had a hard time with Detroit's and Dallas' front 7?

:LMAO: :LMAO:

Wait until Sunday.

:LMAO:

Yeah... :mellow:

That's cool and everything but...

Based on recent events, (the last 8 games) The Vagiants will barely score 13 points.

The Vagiants won't win with that.

You think they will... but they won't.

The Eagles led the league in TOP last year and so far this season. (I believe)

Your team's D will be gassed... again.

You think your o-line had a hard time with Detroit's and Dallas' front 7?

:LMAO: :LMAO:

Wait until Sunday.

:LMAO:

I guess he meant the offense doesn't need to score 20 points :P

And another thing- was there some kind of force field around Stafford last night? How many times did it look like he was going down and he got out of it. It was like Randall Cunningham was reborn. Our D Line, the strength of the team got penetration but couldn't close the deal. have to be more aggressive on the attack.

And another thing- was there some kind of force field around Stafford last night? How many times did it look like he was going down and he got out of it. It was like Randall Cunningham was reborn. Our D Line, the strength of the team got penetration but couldn't close the deal. have to be more aggressive on the attack.

Yes! I was sure we had him a few times and he was like Houdini, getting out of there! As a great coach used to emphasize, FINISH!!!

I know you can call holding on basically every NFL play, but I thought it was a horribly officiated game in that reguard. Vernon was getting held from behind more that once with no flag... same with JPP.

This has been the story with Vernon/JPP pressures that dont result in a sack. Vernon was 2nd in hurries last year with 37, but only 8.5 sacks

This has been the story with Vernon/JPP pressures that dont result in a sack. Vernon was 2nd in hurries last year with 37, but only 8.5 sacks

This. It's been this way with Giants pass rushers for like 4 years.

Did you notice the strip sack though? That's why the "well, hurries are as good as sacks" argument is BS.

Fuck McAdoo and has sloppy coaching and pathetic play calling. I can't listen to his press conferences any more. He just isn't HC material and doesn't seem to have the eloquence and intelligence that we took for granted from TC for so many years

The Donald Trump of head coaches.

Fuck McAdoo and has sloppy coaching and pathetic play calling. I can't listen to his press conferences any more. He just isn't HC material and doesn't seem to have the eloquence and intelligence that we took for granted from TC for so many years

I agree with that... as much as TC got under my skin with his antics on the field, he never threw his players under the bus... he was the consummate diplomat.

I agree with that... as much as TC got under my skin with his antics on the field, he never threw his players under the bus... he was the consummate diplomat.

The thing is, how long will it be before the team starts seeing MacAdoo's inconsistencies with his criticism? He's got no problems throwing Eli under the bus but what exactly has Mac done for the team? And is Ereck Flowers and the rest of the O-line EVER going to receive any criticism? I think the human turnstiles on the line MIGHT be contributing to the losses more than our two time MVP quarterback. This guy is berating the man who brought two trophies to the Meadowlands... I think he's going to find out real quick that blaming the losses on Eli is a bad idea in the realm of public opinion.

Not for nothing, but this guy made his bones as Aaron Rodger's QB coach. I would probably look pretty good as Aaron Rodger's QB coach. Let's see what happens from this point until the end of the season.

Coughlin threw nicks under the bus while he was playing with a fractured foot. All coaches do it. The difference is he won super bowls and mcadoo's resume is about 100 pages shorter than eli's. It looks ridiculous coming from him at Eli

The thing is, how long will it be before the team starts seeing MacAdoo's inconsistencies with his criticism? He's got no problems throwing Eli under the bus but what exactly has Mac done for the team? And is Ereck Flowers and the rest of the O-line EVER going to receive any criticism? I think the human turnstiles on the line MIGHT be contributing to the losses more than our two time MVP quarterback. This guy is berating the man who brought two trophies to the Meadowlands... I think he's going to find out real quick that blaming the losses on Eli is a bad idea in the realm of public opinion.

Not for nothing, but this guy made his bones as Aaron Rodger's QB coach. I would probably look pretty good as Aaron Rodger's QB coach. Let's see what happens from this point until the end of the season.

This is the fundamental problem with mcadoo coming here from Green Bay. First, he didn't create that offense so he can regurgitate it but he might not know it like a creator would. Second, pass protection in Green Bay was awful for most of the Rodgers era and he got hit and sacked plenty, but Rodgers can make plays with his feet so they were never forced to make any serious changes to the scheme. Mcadoo is not accounting for the fact that his qb is not mobile and not adjusting his offense accordingly. You see him script some fancy shit for the opening drives of halves but the rest of the drives all look the same.

Which does explain why he consistently throws Eli under the bus. I'd imagine McAdoo wants his guy but is saddled with Eli. If the Giants implode it'll be Eli last year and management will let McAdoo get his QB. This is why I don't think he'll relinquish play calling to Sullivan because if the O shows life he'll be the fall guy. If the O shits the bed again this year he can try and send the old Eli out to pasture.