SportsWrath

DK/FD Week 10

Treehugger

My likes for this week:

TE Jordan Reed vs NO

TE Gronk vs NYG (you know this will be horrible)

WR Robinson vs Bal

WR Diggs vs Oak

WR Edelman vs NYG (if Mook is still out)

WR Bryant vs Cle (seemed to have a connection with Landry Jones)

RB Ingram vs Was

RB D. Williams vs Cle (he's Questionable right now though)

RB Starks vs Det (little sneaky but Lacy looks just awful)

DEF St Louis vs Chi

Sneak of the Week

RB White vs NYG (this is the guy who will take over Dion Lewis' pass-catching RB duties, and I doubt Belichek calls a Blount game this week)

You think Nate Washington can be a good value/steal this weak? Or Aiken from Baltimore

I like some of the cheap WRs this week

Btw do you play Thursday's too or just Sunday/Monday leagues?

I've been doing sun/mon but wondering if I should really be in the ones with Thursday involved too

Nice job winning big the first time.

Thursdays are fine on DK, but never play them on FanDuel. FD locks your whole team once the games start. I got caught with Gates the week he was a late addition tot he injury report and I got stuck with a 0. There's no reason to avoid Thursdays on DK though.

Also a good idea to find single-entry tournaments; you'll avoid playing against the stats pros who enter multiple line-ups.

Nate Washington is a good choice for a cheap WR I'd think. He's under the radar a bit, Cinci pass D isn't too scary, and people also tend to forget about players who were on a bye the week before, so if he does go off he'll probably be a low % owned.

DKweek10.png

this is a multi entry hence the team similarity's

taking a flyer on DeSean Jackson vs NO secondary.

adding Starks Due to Lacey being in active..... Starks is pretty good as a receiver out of the backfield to vs Lions D

I also have 2 prime time games I will Post later

Had a bad week. Should have played Cousins and Peterson in more of my formats. Played a lot of Yeldon and Cam/Dalton McFadden too. Ugh.

I made some nice picks tho in certain spots

Jordan reed. Crockett Gillmore for 5,000 Cousins for 6500, I just couldn't put it all together

It was a shitty week for DFS scores. The highest score in my 50/50 is only 182. The GB game and inexplicable D. Williams stat line really fucked me. I had Reed and AP in 2 of 4 line-ups but so many players with fantasic match-ups failed to produce. I still have a chance to win some money in a tournament if Marvin Jones does well tonight.