SportsWrath

2018 NFL Draft Thread...

Nas

I really like what the Giants did in the draft this year.

I particularly liked the first pick.

I would have hated getting just a good running back, but this one seems perfect.

I think the offense, Eli, will benefit greatly.

To have a real threat with the run will open up all kinds of passing opportunities as they bite on play action, etc.

Defenses won't be able to key in on Eli and the pass.

I am glad the temptation to draft a QB early was avoided.

Even if a stellar choice was made there, he would be useless without other holes filled first.

I really like the 2nd pick also.

I hadn't heard of him before, since I didn't watch college football much this year.

But everything seems to indicate he's probably the best "run" lineman in the draft this year, so will help our run game even more.

I feel sure he'll be more than adequate in the pass too.

The defensive picks seem solid.

overall, I am really happy.

Considering we really don't have any true DEs who fit in a 3-4 I would expect a line made up of Snacks/Tomlinson/Insert which ever draft pick here.

With Vernon playing standing up.

Vernon, Kareem Martin, Avery Moss, plus Romeo Okwara and/or Kerry Wynn will line up there. B.J. Hill and RJ McIntosh will likely be playing the 3-4 DE spots on run downs, and anywhere on the line on pass downs.

Harrison and Rob Thomas will be the NTs.

Vernon, Kareem Martin, Avery Moss, plus Romeo Okwara and/or Kerry Wynn will line up there. B.J. Hill and RJ McIntosh will likely be playing the 3-4 DE spots on run downs, and anywhere on the line on pass downs.

He must have bulked up since his Matchbox 20 days. Though that song makes more sense now..."I wanna push you a-round..."

Vernon wont line up against a guard he'll get fucking destroyed.

He'll be playing standing up coming off the outside against a tackle or a RB.