SportsWrath

Practice squad signings

Lughead

I really like that they keep bringing Talley back in some capacity. I think that the Giants have some confidence in him that if somebody were to go down, and they lost some of their depth, Talley could step in. But I believe they made the right call with the guys they kept at WR.

I really like that they keep bringing Talley back in some capacity. I think that the Giants have some confidence in him that if somebody were to go down, and they lost some of their depth, Talley could step in. But I believe they made the right call with the guys they kept at WR.

I feel they originally kept Tally to fill in Cruz's shoes if he were to go down.

Giants add DT to practice squad September 3rd, 2014 11:55 am

The Giants announced they have signed defensive tackle Dominique Hamilton to the team’s practice squad.

The PS is now full at 10 players.

Hamilton, 6-5 and 334 pounds, entered the NFL as a rookie free agent with the Oakland Raiders in 2012. The Missouri product spent most of that season on Washington’s practice squad. In 2013, Hamilton was on the practice squads of both the Redskins and the Kansas City Chiefs. He played in all four of Kansas City’s preseason games last month before being waived on Aug. 30.