SportsWrath

Tree's Keeper League

Treehugger

Can you guys see the draft order, keepers etc now?

I can. Draft order I only found under the 'draft results' portion. If I'm correct I'm picking 7th.

Again, I may not be there for the draft itself, but I did set 130 or so of my own rankings so hopefully it works out ok.

I can. Draft order I only found under the 'draft results' portion. If I'm correct I'm picking 7th.

Again, I may not be there for the draft itself, but I did set 130 or so of my own rankings so hopefully it works out ok.

Don't forget that 80 keepers have been selected too. We're drafting 7 rounds (keepers are slotted rounds 8-15) so there's a total of 150 players to come off the board.

Don't forget that 80 keepers have been selected too. We're drafting 7 rounds (keepers are slotted rounds 8-15) so there's a total of 150 players to come off the board.

If I have more time I'll try to rank more.

Tree , When I set my league it had all the keepers go in the first rounds. So pretty much the first actual pick was pick if the 5th round. We did not have to sit through the first 4 rounds either. It was instantaneously started at round 5 and your keepers showed on your list of already picked players. That way you don't forget who you already have or what positions you need to fill.

Tree , When I set my league it had all the keepers go in the first rounds. So pretty much the first actual pick was pick if the 5th round. We did not have to sit through the first 4 rounds either. It was instantaneously started at round 5 and your keepers showed on your list of already picked players. That way you don't forget who you already have or what positions you need to fill.

We had traded draft picks from last season to factor in too.

Did you find a way to automatically set the keepers? After I confirmed them I had to go and insert each one, round by round.

We had traded draft picks from last season to factor in too.

Did you find a way to automatically set the keepers? After I confirmed them I had to go and insert each one, round by round.

yes I did them automatically I did not have to go round by round.if memory serves me correct I had to go to commish tools and go to edit keeper's.. doing it on mobile devises sucks though unless you can set it to full site or desktop . Let me go check.

I'm definitely keeping Jeremy Hill.

Let me think about the Hilton for McCoy trade. It sounds pretty fair and evens my team out a bit. I do think he's going to be nasty for Buffalo, though, so I'm on the fence. I'd almost prefer trading Hill for Hilton.

Ok think about it. Who is your 3rd RB?

Eddie Lacy, I did alright with running backs. I think I might have even scored Jeremy Hill off waivers. My issue is that I have Maclin and Matthews right now as basically my top two receivers, which isn't bad, but I don't know how Maclin is going to be utilized...I always see KC as primarily a running team. And Roddy White is on the downside of his career and has had surgery on his elbow that might keep him out of the opener at least.

Eddie Lacy, I did alright with running backs. I think I might have even scored Jeremy Hill off waivers. My issue is that I have Maclin and Matthews right now as basically my top two receivers, which isn't bad, but I don't knoow how Maclin is going to be utilized...I always see KC as primarily a running team. And Roddy White is on the downside of his career and has had surgery on his elbow that might keep him out of the opener at least.

Maclin is more of a catch and run receiver than you might think so hw might do ok with Alex Smith. Plus Reid was in Philly when they drafted him so I can see him getting a lot of balls.