SportsWrath

Take a ways from the game.

BlueInCanada

1) How much money is this defense getting paid? Because if it's any more than tree fiddy it's a fucking shame. The new GM whoever he is, is going to have to deal with bloated contracts given to players who can even play up to 1/10th of them, JPP, Vernon, DRC, etc.

2) Mudson and Goodson are the only LBs worth a damn on this team and they should only be used on special teams and as a relief.

3) We have no safetys to speak of and Collins is basically a LB at this point in his career.

4) Where the fuck did Gallman go? The first half he was running well, why suddenly did he stop getting carries?

5) We only have to put up with 3 more weeks of Sully as the OC, thank JEBUS himself.

6) Eli is Eli, makes some throws, doesnt make others, I expect the GMB and BBI to be freaking out with "HURR DURR ELI DIDNT WIN THE GAME" right about now.

7) I feel bad for Spags guy is probably a decent HC in some life time, but he's as good as gone. The team actually looked ready to play, but just lacks any sort of fire power on both sides of the ball, I believe the commentators pointed it out during the game too.

8) Snacks chasing down that RB was the higlight of the day.

9) HOLY DROPS BATMAN. Someone teach this team to hold onto the ball.

1) How much money is this defense getting paid? Because if it's any more than tree fiddy it's a fucking shame. The new GM whoever he is, is going to have to deal with bloated contracts given to players who can even play up to 1/10th of them, JPP, Vernon, DRC, etc.

2) Mudson and Goodson are the only LBs worth a damn on this team and they should only be used on special teams and as a relief.

3) We have no safetys to speak of and Collins is basically a LB at this point in his career.

4) Where the fuck did Gallman go? The first half he was running well, why suddenly did he stop getting carries?

5) We only have to put up with 3 more weeks of Sully as the OC, thank JEBUS himself.

6) Eli is Eli, makes some throws, doesnt make others, I expect the GMB and BBI to be freaking out with "HURR DURR ELI DIDNT WIN THE GAME" right about now.

7) I feel bad for Spags guy is probably a decent HC in some life time, but he's as good as gone. The team actually looked ready to play, but just lacks any sort of fire power on both sides of the ball, I believe the commentators pointed it out during the game too.

8) Snacks chasing down that RB was the higlight of the day.

9) HOLY DROPS BATMAN. Someone teach this team to hold onto the ball.

We have no OL, WR, secondary, or LB...Also, JPP and Vernon are clearly injured and underwhelming. We simply dont have the personnel to be competitive.

We have no OL, WR, secondary, or LB...Also, JPP and Vernon are clearly injured and underwhelming. We simply dont have the personnel to be competitive.

No 2-10 team is competitive.

I think that went out the window when every single starting WR on the team was hurt.

I'm just looking for a base this team can build off of, who are the backups that can be counted on? Anyone like Gallman who can be a full time starter?

Who wants to win and who is going to give up as the team is in rebuild mode.

Does this team need to be blown up with a major roster turn over? Or just a few pieces added.

No 2-10 team is competitive.

I think that went out the window when every single starting WR on the team was hurt.

I'm just looking for a base this team can build off of, who are the backups that can be counted on? Anyone like Gallman who can be a full time starter?

Who wants to win and who is going to give up as the team is in rebuild mode.

Does this team need to be blown up with a major roster turn over? Or just a few pieces added.

Guys who have a future here - likely:

Gallman

Darkwa

Engram

Shepherd

Ellison

Pugh

Harrison

Tomlinson

JPP

Vernon

Goodson

Collins

Jenkins

But we need many more. Guys like Munson and Brett Jones are just depth/backups.

At one point I looked over at my son and said, "JPP is still on the team, right?" Dude has been invisible for weeks.

To be fair, I've had to miss a lot of game time... today Charter came by and fixed a downed wire right as the third quarter was starting... but he ain't living up to the contract so far.

At one point I looked over at my son and said, "JPP is still on the team, right?" Dude has been invisible for weeks.

To be fair, I've had to miss a lot of game time... today Charter came by and fixed a downed wire right as the third quarter was starting... but he ain't living up to the contract so far.

Vernon is still far and away the best DE on the team and right now that aint saying to much.

I said it before and I'll say it again we should of let the fireworks lover go, the guy hasnt been good since his rookie year.

Instead JR through a fucking giant (no pun intended) contract at him the new GM will have to sort out.

loved that play by Snacks ............his effort has been fantastic for the last 2 years and he has been worth every penny.

why the fuck did we give JPP all that money ..........he isn't worth half that contract.

some tough decisions need to be made by Gettleman ( i hope )