SportsWrath

BYE BYE REDSOX

BadEgg

And with a little luck, the Yankees will earn the right to come to Anaheim...

Then I could go to bed early and wait for the World Series... :)

Gee, lemme guess, you just happen to be an Angels fan? You cobbled from bandwagon n satellite TV parts? For the NBA, is it Pistons or Spurs?

the angles are a bad team...after they got abused last night, its now 5 straight playoff games theyve lost...and heres the kicker...in all 5 games, the opposing starter threw a complete game...the angels suck

You've goto take your hat off to Beckett. He will not lose to many games if he pitches like that. And the Redsox may be the best team in it.

They don't suck, however, there's no valid reason for their failure to pick up another big bat to compliment Vlad. This, more than anything, leads to their problems in the playoffs and if they are eliminated because of this they have no one to blame but themselves.

Unfortunately, for the Angels, they can't play the Yankees every time they make the playoffs. :o

lol Check out Mr. Humility. Yesterday it was "Angels in a sweep!".

Well, you have to be reasonable and call it like you see it. I have nothing against the Sox.

I do believe, however, that if the Angels get some offense going the series will not go back to Boston.

Well, you have to be reasonable and call it like you see it. I have nothing against the Sox.

I do believe, however, that if the Angels get some offense going the series will not go back to Boston.

What, you mean if they score 6 or 7 runs they'll probably win games? Duh.

What, you mean if they score 6 or 7 runs they'll probably win games? Duh.

Well, that's what it typically takes against the Redsox. I think they may be able to do it against the next two pitchers. I may be wrong, but I just don't see too many teams holding the Redsox under 5 runs.