SportsWrath

On the bright side...

Nas

i was going to fly over to see my friends in Charlotte on Fri and go to the game on Sun............but after much deliberation ( and watching this bloody Offense ) i'm not going to bother now. So " on the bright side" i've saved myself about £1500

on the bright side ........it was great to see the Eagles lose in OT ( and nobody has more than 2 wins in the NFC Least )

The division is just awful this year.

I really though the Eagles were just going to dominate but they look just as weak as the rest, even with their savior back.

9-7 just might win the division this year.

If only Shurmur knew that the WRs could run past the first down maker.

i was going to fly over to see my friends in Charlotte on Fri and go to the game on Sun............but after much deliberation ( and watching this bloody Offense ) i'm not going to bother now. So " on the bright side" i've saved myself about £1500

Fly in on the 26th and come watch the Redskins game with me, Gorilla and Guy.

Are you going back to Japan for the RWC next year?

Possibly Tree ( if I can get some decent tickets) I support Scotland and they are playing some decent rugby at the moment. South Africa looking v strong at present ( and Im going up to Murrayfield on Nov 17th for the game )

Possibly Tree ( if I can get some decent tickets) I support Scotland and they are playing some decent rugby at the moment. South Africa looking v strong at present ( and Im going up to Murrayfield on Nov 17th for the game )

I don't know if the timing will work for me yet (going to Germany & possibly Scotland just before) but if I go it'll be with my team here; it's always easy to get tickets for Canada games.