Torry Holt requests release

Mr. P

St. Louis Rams receiver Torry Holt asks for his release

By Jim Thomas

St. Louis Post-Dispatch

* Email this

* Share this

* Print this

Digg Yahoo! Del.icio.us Facebook Reddit Drudge Google Fark logo Fark Stumble It!

Realizing he no longer fits in the team’s plans, seven-time Pro Bowl wide receiver Torry Holt has asked for his release from the Rams, league sources told the Post-Dispatch on Wednesday.

The Rams have been shopping Holt, 32, on the trade market, but so far there have been no takers. Holt is due a $1.25 million roster bonus on March 17, so it’s unlikely he will be a Ram beyond then.

But with free-agent wide receivers being signed daily around the NFL, and hundreds of millions of dollars already spent six days into free agency, Holt is seeking some closure to his time in St. Louis.

http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/around-th...or-his-release/

Did you see the Sportswrath thread on BBI today? Poster Anakim over there met someone who road the 1 train this morning wearing a Giants jacket and tee-shirt who posts here and the poster here was telling him about this place. So Anakim made a thread on it and we got a bunch of guests but no signups again. I am surprised there were a few people to make comments about this place but it was not bashed once. I am not sure who the person from this place is who met him or what happened to the thread. He probably deleted it. He is harassed a lot over there.

Did you see the Sportswrath thread on BBI today? Poster Anakim over there met someone who road the 1 train this morning wearing a Giants jacket and tee-shirt who posts here and the poster here was telling him about this place. So Anakim made a thread on it and we got a bunch of guests but no signups again. I am surprised there were a few people to make comments about this place but it was not bashed once. I am not sure who the person from this place is who met him or what happened to the thread. He probably deleted it. He is harassed a lot over there.

nah im gonna look for the thread

edit: couldnt find it im assuming he deleted it

Was not me...I ride the A and the 4,5 and 6 trains.