SportsWrath

NFL Paloffs

BlueInCanada

LOL, I'm sorry , tha's gotta hurt...

It actually didn't. Dude has been money for us. He missed one. I was immediately over it. BTW... Roseman just said in his presser they're trying to make room for Foles and Tate. :TU: All things considered... being 4-6 at one point. 13 different substitutions in our secondary, losing our entire running back corps as well as our starting QB, to make it to the divisional semi-final is pretty remarkable. I'm sure you don't understand, because you'd kind of have to be there to understand it, but I felt pretty lucky just to see my guys in it.

It actually didn't. Dude has been money for us. He missed one. I was immediately over it. BTW... Roseman just said in his presser they're trying to make room for Foles and Tate. :TU: All things considered... being 4-6 at one point. 13 different substitutions in our secondary, losing our entire running back corps as well as our starting QB, to make it to the divisional semi-final is pretty remarkable. I'm sure you don't understand, because you'd kind of have to be there to understand it, but I felt pretty lucky just to see my guys in it.

Yeah, that's true. We usually get all the way to the podium when we get in.

We did that last year. :P You were 3-13 last year, but at least you improved this year. :laugh:

Doesn't matter to me- 4 in my lifetime- I can die happy with that. But it's when one slips thru your hands- (oh no pun intended), that must really hurt....

We did that last year. :P You were 3-13 last year, but at least you improved this year. :laugh:

There was a Super Bowl last year? I don't even think I've heard the Eagles mentioned as Super Bowl winners since last January.

But with the shitfest year the NFL had last year, I wouldn't want to be bringing up that either.

The Colts were lucky to make the playoffs after the season they had last year.

The Eagles were expected to make it.

And they're still at home same as the rest of the NFL East.

Fuck for an Eagles fans your trash talk is almost as bad as the Giants secondary.

Doesn't matter to me- 4 in my lifetime- I can die happy with that. But it's when one slips thru your hands- (oh no pun intended), that must really hurt....

Not really. I have a season to look forward to next year. You guys are still rebuilding and will be for a very long time. I have a sneaking suspicion your coach won't be around much longer. Oh and BTW, cowballs fans talk about their old ass championships all the time too because it's all they have to hold on to. Seems like you bear a strong resemblance to them.

The Colts were lucky to make the playoffs after the season they had last year.

The Eagles were expected to make it.

And they're still at home same as the rest of the NFL East.

Fuck for an Eagles fans your trash talk is almost as bad as the Giants secondary.

I don't consider Giants fans "trash talk" material. Talk to me when you guys get out of the NFC least basement.

So you’re saying you’re saving your best material. Phew that’s a relief....

Yeah, my heart isn't in it when it comes to trash talk from wanna be fans who knew they'd be out of the playoffs in October and finished the year with their starters. I admire your resolve, but you literally don't have a leg to stand on.

is this the good material?

If that's what you want to call the truth, so be it? Sudfeld may be available this season if you guys are interested in replacing mongo. This draft looks to be a bit thin at the QB position. There's just SO much the Giants need, I don't see it all coming together for quite some time and by the time it does, I doubt you'll have the same HC.

If that's what you want to call the truth, so be it? Sudfeld may be available this season if you guys are interested in replacing mongo. This draft looks to be a bit thin at the QB position. There's just SO much the Giants need, I don't see it all coming together for quite some time and by the time it does, I doubt you'll have the same HC.

But we'll still have more trophies.

I don't consider Giants fans "trash talk" material. Talk to me when you guys get out of the NFC least basement.

Does it hurt knowing your team is in the same place that the Giants are this week?

Talk to me when your team is in the playoffs.

Or when you have more than one SB win no one remembers a year later lol

Fuck this is weak talk, where did that one Eagle fan go he knew how to talk shit.

and where's Badegg?

Could be all true no one expected the Giants to make the playoffs this year or even next.

Yet the defending SB team is doing the same thing the Giants players are.

Watching the game on their TV.