SportsWrath

Laremy Tunsil twitter hack shows...

Allstarjim

Good point.

What really sucks is that this was supposed to be the high point of his life, and was turned into a nightmare that was captured and broadcast in real time in front of a national audience.

Sure, the kid made some dumb ass moves, but fuck, talk about a public flogging. Damn.

Kid is going to be a monster in Miami.

You have the opportunity to become a millionaire and play a child's game for your career, all you have to do is not be dumb fuck.

I have zero and I mean absolutely zero sympathy for an idiot like him, glad he isnt a Giant.

Good insight...

What are they saying down there about these payments Doc.....this cant be good for the team....are they freaking about possible sanctions now that Ole Miss is finally on a real good up swing?

C. Wagon

State fans are loving it.

Ole Miss fans are just shaking their heads.

My gut is that Ole Miss will get hit fairly hard.

Alabama, who just had a defensive coach fired/resign won't be looked at closely. This guy was doing some stuff too.

25 Years ago Ole Miss got nailed pretty bad, while Alabama lost a couple scholarships with much more serious substantiated charges.

Face it, basically all schools are doing stuff like this. Some schools get punished, some will not ever.

Personally, I hate that we were doing unethical stuff almost as much as I hate that we got caught. lol.

the funny thing about Tunsil's gas mask video is that there haven't been many comments publicly about the rebel flag hanging on his wall while he smoked dope.

It's almost like black people in Mississippi aren't nearly as offended by it as most people outside of the state are.

Personally, I was for ridding Ole Miss of the rebel flag and I am in favor of ridding our state of the rebel flag.

I also hate looking at the battle flag on people's pickups and in their front yards, etc. (and this is from someone that as a child had the flag in his room along with numerous Ole MIss items.)

But, truthfully, the flag is almost a caricature here and many black Ole Miss fans embrace it. Seems slightly bizarre to me, but it is also true.

I think blacks and whites get along in Mississippi better than other places. I think it is because we are a generally poor state and are just trying to make it.