SportsWrath

Laremy Tunsil twitter hack shows...

Allstarjim

Allergic reaction....rriiiiiggggggghhhhhhht. We all believe that...hint, hint, wink, wink.

Have a set of balls and face the fucking music. So not only is he stupid for (1) smoking pot, (2) having it recorded, (3) allowing it to be posted on the most important night of your life, (4) breaking NCAA rules and openly admitting to it....but (5) he's a coward.

Just as a point of clarification.... Tunsil I don't believe was releasing all this information... somebody (possibly his stepdad or someone linked to him) is trying to (and succeeding in) damage him with these links. Now, I also don't think Tunsil is the brightest bulb on the tree, and him in that press conference I think was more about him not being prepared to deal with those questions.

And yup, Ohio State got hammered fairly recently, as did Miami... Ole Miss is really going to get nailed.

I dont know Jim...

The kid had his hand out the entire time he was at Ole Miss....got a car...airline tickets...etc....etc..... ...then he tosses them under the bus (I have no sympathy for the school...but this guy's former underclassman teammates are going to pay the price for what he did)...... strikes me as being an "I" guy.....that will be a problem for the Dolphins down the road.

There are plenty of schools and guys....most in fact...that do it right....being "taken advantage of".....doesn't wash with me.

I am glad the Giants passed on him....that...and he run blocks for shit.

C. Wgaon

He's not a guy I did an enormous amount of study on, mostly because I didn't think he would be available until very late in the pre-draft period. I did a little, though, not enough to have a comprehensive opinion, but more based on need for the Giants. They can't go into next season with Newhouse as the starter. We'll see how it shakes out, I'm very happy with the Eli Apple pick. Perfect name for NY, lol.

He's not a guy I did an enormous amount of study on, mostly because I didn't think he would be available until very late in the pre-draft period. I did a little, though, not enough to have a comprehensive opinion, but more based on need for the Giants. They can't go into next season with Newhouse as the starter. We'll see how it shakes out, I'm very happy with the Eli Apple pick. Perfect name for NY, lol.

Cant have enough corners I guess...sure wish they would have gotten a impact LB though...

C. Wagon

Also the second consecutive year where we get a clever headline, "Giants pick Apple." Though I did prefer "Giants pick Flowers" a bit more.

I dont know Jim...

The kid had his hand out the entire time he was at Ole Miss....got a car...airline tickets...etc....etc..... ...then he tosses them under the bus (I have no sympathy for the school...but this guy's former underclassman teammates are going to pay the price for what he did)...... strikes me as being an "I" guy.....that will be a problem for the Dolphins down the road.

There are plenty of schools and guys....most in fact...that do it right....being "taken advantage of".....doesn't wash with me.

I am glad the Giants passed on him....that...and he run blocks for shit.

C. Wgaon

many Ole Miss fans are saying good bye and good riddance to him and Kimdechie.

Both are an embarassment. Both are stupid.

I think both are over-rated.

Ole Miss did just fine without them when they were off the field.

Wanna know who it was hard for Ole Miss to do without? Treadwell. When Auburn broke his leg 2 years ago, Ole Miss fell apart.

Did not fall apart while Tunsil was sitting out and certainly didn't when Kimdechie was off the field.

LOL. Ole Miss evidently bought a whole team, not just those 2 clowns.

The sad thing is that Ole Miss is getting caught doing what all the schools are doing.

Their will be a price to be paid, if all is true.

A bright spot I see with Ole Miss is its current QB, Chad Kelly.

He should be one of the top picks in the 2017 draft.

He is that good. And a good story for his life.

He has turned around his life while at Ole Miss.

None of his individual incidents are a big deal imo. But if I'm a team I'm looking at him and saying "it's always something with this guy"

Exactly. If this was his pattern of behaviour in college, how's he gonna fair with a couple million in his pocket?

many Ole Miss fans are saying good bye and good riddance to him and Kimdechie.

Both are an embarassment. Both are stupid.

I think both are over-rated.

Ole Miss did just fine without them when they were off the field.

Wanna know who it was hard for Ole Miss to do without? Treadwell. When Auburn broke his leg 2 years ago, Ole Miss fell apart.

Did not fall apart while Tunsil was sitting out and certainly didn't when Kimdechie was off the field.

LOL. Ole Miss evidently bought a whole team, not just those 2 clowns.

The sad thing is that Ole Miss is getting caught doing what all the schools are doing.

Their will be a price to be paid, if all is true.

A bright spot I see with Ole Miss is its current QB, Chad Kelly.

He should be one of the top picks in the 2017 draft.

He is that good. And a good story for his life.

He has turned around his life while at Ole Miss.

Good insight...

What are they saying down there about these payments Doc.....this cant be good for the team....are they freaking about possible sanctions now that Ole Miss is finally on a real good up swing?

C. Wagon

Wait till all his "friends" get their hooks in him.

Therein lies the biggest obstacle for all athletes imo. At what point does "don't forget where you came from" become "ok... you gotta let these idiots go because they're having a negative impact in your life." Most people that age and probably older don't know where to draw the line.

Wait till all his "friends" get their hooks in him.

Bad feeling about his teammate, Ndkemiche.... he had a crew around him when he got his call, and each one that got on camera, you could almost see the dollar signs in their eyes.

Saw a FB meme the other day... Roll With the People You Walked With... or some stupid shit like that.... guaranteed that whoever came up with that is still walking.

If you take how people acted in college and apply it to the rest of their careers, we'd all be losers, at least I would.

The difference between you and I, and how football players are treated or act in college are two vastly different worlds.

Bad feeling about his teammate, Ndkemiche.... he had a crew around him when he got his call, and each one that got on camera, you could almost see the dollar signs in their eyes.

Saw a FB meme the other day... Roll With the People You Walked With... or some stupid shit like that.... guaranteed that whoever came up with that is still walking.

This is what cost Michael Vick. He wouldn't leave the ghetto behind

The difference between you and I, and how football players are treated or act in college are two vastly different worlds.

i don't know about that- they're certainly more exploited than you or I. Look at Reggie Bush- he exploited the system far more than this guy ever dreamed of doing. But he was a solid citizen as a pro. Even got some Kardash!

i don't know about that- they're certainly more exploited than you or I. Look at Reggie Bush- he exploited the system far more than this guy ever dreamed of doing. But he was a solid citizen as a pro. Even got some Kardash!

I just mean some of these guys go their entire lives being "above the system" because they can play a child's sport.

They get pushed through high school and college in filler classes, some cant even read or write their own names or add 2+2.

They get treated like royalty in college and in the pros.

To them they can do anything without any consequence, and they do, ala RapistBurger.

If you take how people acted in college and apply it to the rest of their careers, we'd all be losers, at least I would.

Good point.

What really sucks is that this was supposed to be the high point of his life, and was turned into a nightmare that was captured and broadcast in real time in front of a national audience.

Sure, the kid made some dumb ass moves, but fuck, talk about a public flogging. Damn.

Kid is going to be a monster in Miami.