SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

• 1 month later...

Yes JR ( Man U are terrible and I cant see them being better than mid table all season )

And how about QPR just 1 point from the playoff zone ?

( I was at the Hull v QPR game last week , it was a good game with a frantic finish , you deserved the 3-2 win )

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Boo, I sent you a message trying to get your old sign-on back. I am can also merge names, but I don’t know how that works. 

yeah, they destroyed Cardiff. That Eze fellow is a nice player. I think they can get 20m for him. 

JR, thanks. I don't know if the accounts can be merged but fuck it it doesn't matter. I don't know what I did but about 2 years ago I lost all my sign in info and I tried on and off to sign in but no luck. I haven't used that hotmail account ever. I tried to sign up under another account for a while now but the recaptcha seemingly was outdated. Somehow when I tried about a month ago, I got as far as getting a new account and was just waiting for approval. So I'm back. I missed shooting the shit.

UK, good to hear from you. Staying on the football, it's not been fun being a United fan considering the good times under Ferguson but hopefully they'll figure it out. I was in England in November, my son and I flew out on Thanksgiving night and did a football weekend. Went to Spurs - Bournemouth at the new stadium which was real nice. Then up to Old Trafford for the Sunday game between United and Villa, ends in a draw. Got to meet Wes Brown and we stayed in the Hotel Football literally 20 yards from stadium which was the shit. Did the stadium and museum tour Monday morning and then fuck, let's head up to Preston to watch top of the championship clash between Preston and West Brom. Then home. England was good even with all your bullshit with elections and Brexit I thought the mood wasn't too bad. Had Nandos not once but twice and not a drop of rain. 

Liverpool are just another level and you owe all that to Klopp. It's yours to lose now. Hell even your reserves beat Everton Sunday. 

Dismal performance last night. So weak in midfield and our center backs were awful.

Maguire was due a rest. But I see this crap last night and I say why did we let Smalling go on loan. He is playing well in Italy and now Roma want to buy him. Jones was terrible last night.

good to hear you too Boo. Glad you got some football to watch when you were in England. Ive done the Old Trafford Stadium and Museum tour too ( Its very good , i did it with some Dutch customers last year.....and they loved it. ( i tolerated it as a Liverpool fan  )

Yes you were totally outplayed by City in the first half ........Rashford's goal gives you a glimmer of hope but not much.

Ive been to Hull City twice this season ( because i live 25 mins away ) .....hoping to get to Anfield for a game in March / April

Klopp is a God !

38 minutes ago, boohyah said:

To be honest uk. I see this weekend a 1-1 draw. Get the feeling we will get up for this one.

maybe Boo .......but we have made some good teams look very poor at fortress Anfield this season. ( Man City , Leicester , Arsenal , Spurs etc )

Liverpool are much more consistent and a much better side than last year. i see a win at home v Utd

I mean we're out of ideas but I'm not sure what he can do sometimes. i think Mata didn't start today because he's not the fastest. But when he went on for Pereira, we improved.  Guys like Periera, Matic have no business out there. Fred tries but he's asked to be a workhorse type and he's not that at all. McTominay is missed. Now we're hearing that United are balking at paying agent fees for Bruno Fernandes. We don't have that sort of leverage anymore. Haaland used to play for Ole in Norway and wanted to come to us, but again, we had problems we money received from future selloffs and the fucker ends up in Dortmund and scores a hat trick for them this week off the bench.

Even Di Gea is gone back. The first header went straight in over his head, the 2nd over his foot. Look, no hiding the fact now, Liverpool are just miles ahead of everyone right now. But you look at today and you go imagine if we had a creative midfielder.

Well done UK. 

Yeah UK. No issue. I don't have too many places to vent to I do it here, but regardless how I feel about Liverpool. that team right now is just humming and the confidence is sky high. That's all Klopp. We have to get over ourselves. You guys got ridiculed for the Van Dyck  transfer fee being so high, but it ends up being a bargain. Here we are haggling with guys that we should have in here by now.

Always said that Liverpool in the 70/80's were special and they were, but this team is damn close right now.

• 4 weeks later...