SportsWrath

Jerry Reese calls out Eli.

Lughead

While I agree the constant '3rd and 11' Peyton Hillis draw plays are ridiculous, I thought the whole point of the quick pace and timed passing game was to reduce Eli's turnovers, sacks, and in general to help make up for a shaky offensive line which can't protect the passer through deep progressions, and can't produce holes for the running game. Will Beatty out there looks like he's competing with Justin Pugh to see who can run back to the sidelines faster.

People need to just sit back and realize that NY isn't going to be a good team for a long time. Wasted time on David Wilson, Players keep leaving, TC and Eli are happy with what they already have so there's nothing right now for this team to build on. we need a fresh start and quit trying to hold on to what it once was.

This new offense still looks as bad as it did, defense can't stay healthy and hasn't for years now, On and on and on!!!

People need to just sit back and realize that NY isn't going to be a good team for a long time. Wasted time on David Wilson, Players keep leaving, TC and Eli are happy with what they already have so there's nothing right now for this team to build on. we need a fresh start and quit trying to hold on to what it once was.

This new offense still looks as bad as it did, defense can't stay healthy and hasn't for years now, On and on and on!!!

Not sure we need to throw in the towel.. we've noticed a change in the drafting policy this year as compared to prior years... it's unfortunate how the Hakeem Nicks situation went down... both from the player half assing or the organization with Drill Sergeant Coughlin throwing in players who are still injured... That one fucking wrinkle fucked us... if Hakeem was still in blue and healthy, we would've been Zack Martin solidifying our OL along with the other young guys.

I don't know how to be mad at but I would begin with how players are rushed back from injuries... yes even that has changed (see ODB) and that maybe too fucking late for this season because Hakeem was a force on the field and he and Cruz were a great tandem... they made each other better...

Not sure we need to throw in the towel.. we've noticed a change in the drafting policy this year as compared to prior years... it's unfortunate how the Hakeem Nicks situation went down... both from the player half assing or the organization with Drill Sergeant Coughlin throwing in players who are still injured... That one fucking wrinkle fucked us... if Hakeem was still in blue and healthy, we would've been Zack Martin solidifying our OL along with the other young guys.

I don't know how to be mad at but I would begin with how players are rushed back from injuries... yes even that has changed (see ODB) and that maybe too fucking late for this season because Hakeem was a force on the field and he and Cruz were a great tandem... they made each other better...

It's just been too much going on these last three years, we're not building anything but just plugging holes all the time. Can't complain for what they have done in the last 7 years, but I'd like to at least see a team on the field that looks like it has a chance to win. Never seen so much slop, bad timing and lack of effort from this team. Here comes the Colts now who just got waxed by the steelers, it's not going to be a purdy thing to see. :laugh:

It's just been too much going on these last three years, we're not building anything but just plugging holes all the time. Can't complain for what they have done in the last 7 years, but I'd like to at least see a team on the field that looks like it has a chance to win. Never seen so much slop, bad timing and lack of effort from this team. Here comes the Colts now who just got waxed by the steelers, it's not going to be a purdy thing to see. :laugh:

Some of it has to do with Coughlin being too loyal (which is stupid) to bad coordinators. We had a chance to get back that DC we got from Philly.. his name escapes me... and we didn't.

Some of it has to do with Coughlin being too loyal (which is stupid) to bad coordinators. We had a chance to get back that DC we got from Philly.. his name escapes me... and we didn't.

He's not going to be here much longer, just a waiting game now. I just think we need a whole new start, can't thank them enough, but it's looking to be time for one.

While I agree the constant '3rd and 11' Peyton Hillis draw plays are ridiculous, I thought the whole point of the quick pace and timed passing game was to reduce Eli's turnovers, sacks, and in general to help make up for a shaky offensive line which can't protect the passer through deep progressions, and can't produce holes for the running game. Will Beatty out there looks like he's competing with Justin Pugh to see who can run back to the sidelines faster.

They need to go back and take a serious look at the Washington game. That version of the Offense was amazing.

Its been three games and two losses since I've seen any of that quick pace.

They need to go back and take a serious look at the Washington game. That version of the Offense was amazing.

It would be hard getting the other team to play like shit as the Skins did. I never thought for once in that game that NY was playing all that great, the skins were just that bad.

One longtime Giants fan to another... I unhappily agree with this statement...

Sucks, but we need to flush this toilet. :laugh:

Yeah I am willing to retool for the next two seasons so that we can be dominant for the next 7 to 8. But I want to see if they can salvage this one... if they can't I say yeah let's break this ship up... :P

Yeah I am willing to retool for the next two seasons so that we can be dominant for the next 7 to 8. But I want to see if they can salvage this one... if they can't I say yeah let's break this ship up... :P

I just don't see it going down like that, we just don't have people on the field to do it IMO. I'd be happy if we could just get better and clean up some of the ugly slop. watch, we'll play right into the Colts game and let LUCK have it his way all night instead of going after him. they need to knock his arse out. :laugh:

I just don't see it going down like that, we just don't have people on the field to do it IMO. I'd be happy if we could just get better and clean up some of the ugly slop. watch, we'll play right into the Colts game and let LUCK have it his way all night instead of going after him. they need to knock his arse out. :laugh:

I think we have the people to do it.. our problem is not personnel as much as old fucking dinosaurs with cobwebs on their playbook and their way of thinking... Our OL can perform at high level and so does our QB and WRs... Our Defense has what it takes even with injuries... but when a coach doesn't even game plan and fails to make a small adjustment till the 3rd fucking quarter, then it's on the FO and Coughlin to bring in fresh coaches.

I think we have the people to do it.. our problem is not personnel as much as old fucking dinosaurs with cobwebs on their playbook and their way of thinking... Our OL can perform at high level and so does our QB and WRs... Our Defense has what it takes even with injuries... but when a coach doesn't even game plan and fails to make a small adjustment till the 3rd fucking quarter, then it's on the FO and Coughlin to bring in fresh coaches.

I'll say that, he doesn't inspire the players like he once did. I think he's just happy for what he has done and this is as good is it will get. So, I'll just wait down here in Florida bitching about it until they change -_-

All this time I thought of it as the McAdoo offense, the one people wanted up until of course when we started losing games. Manning isn't the problem with the offense or the cure.

Honestly, I'm hoping that once Rashad Jennings gets back, our run game recovers and inherently takes pressure off of Eli and the offensive line. He's the type of back that can create yardage and holes where Andre Williams wasn't finding them. 3rd and short is much better than 3rd and 9, provided we can cut down on the false start and offensive holding penalties.