SportsWrath

This is just great

fringe

Yeah go back and look it up... should be on Google... there were a whole bunch of pictures of what was assumed to be his wife... and a guy who looked a lot like Revis... totally plowing her ass... :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: I just remember that news conference... "No comment on that guys...." And the wusses just left it at that... I needed a question like so when you saw and/or videotaped your wife getting pummeled by Revis or Lookalike... did you first see what color toenail polish she had on... Rex...any comment... Rex ?... " :LMAO:

Maybe that's why he loved Revis so much.

Haha, man. Wes Welker's digs at Rex Ryan about the foot fetish was absolutely classic. One of the best things I've ever seen/listened to in the sports world. He certainly put his best foot forward and was a good little foot soldier in that interview.

The difference was/is that he was not devastated by it... there is a class of dude... CUCKHOLDS who get off on their wives being plowed... many take pictures and film it. That is what everyone is alluding to bro... Rexy is heavily into the kinky wife swapping stuff... But I guess everyone on the reporting side backed off and did not want to expose him more. Kudoes to them for that.

The difference was/is that he was not devastated by it... there is a class of dude... CUCKHOLDS who get off on their wives being plowed... many take pictures and film it. That is what everyone is alluding to bro... Rexy is heavily into the kinky wife swapping stuff... But I guess everyone on the reporting side backed off and did not want to expose him more. Kudoes to them for that.

Yea I just look at it as if it's not football related, I'm not interested... to each his own and I'm way passed judging others...