SportsWrath

This is just great

fringe

they called holding on a d-tackle too. first time i've seen that since 2000 :furious:

Really... you actually saw a genuine 100% fool proof All American Hold by a D-Lineman... man lucky you... those are rarer than sightings of the Loch Ness Monster... :blink: :blink: :blink: ... do we have ACTUAL unimpeachable evidence of this "alleged" hold... :unsure: If it exists... the time/space continuum might be in jeopardy... :unsure:

im looking forward to carton crying at 6 am personally. dude thought trading for harvin was like trading for jerry rice

GOD... Please let the Giants go on another Super Bowl run in the near future... I love drinking his tears... :) Well he still have 68-69 to fall back on ... must be something about the color green with football teams... its not a winning primary color post 1960... ;)

:LMAO: :giants: :LMAO: :giants: :LMAO: :giants:

OMG... the collective Jets angst on the radio is just...just... so AWESOME... :russian-roulette2: :russian-roulette2: :russian-roulette2: Remember a few years back when Coach Foot Fetish (or Coach Cuckhold to Black Guys... :D ) stated that the Little Brother had superseded the Big Brother...hmmm okay... yeah I would say that you have... for all of the wrong reasons... Don't worry Jests fans... another coach and another two to three years and you will be relevant again. :P

im looking forward to carton crying at 6 am personally. dude thought trading for harvin was like trading for jerry rice

Yea WR isn't their biggest problem.. it's the guy holding the ball on nearly every play that is.

:LMAO: :giants: :LMAO: :giants: :LMAO: :giants:

OMG... the collective Jets angst on the radio is just...just... so AWESOME... :russian-roulette2: :russian-roulette2: :russian-roulette2: Remember a few years back when Coach Foot Fetish (or Coach Cuckhold to Black Guys... :D ) stated that the Little Brother had superseded the Big Brother...hmmm okay... yeah I would say that you have... for all of the wrong reasons... Don't worry Jests fans... another coach and another two to three years and you will be relevant again. :P

Coach Cuckhold to Black Guys? What?

Coach Cuckhold to Black Guys? What?

His wife is into the whole foot fetish thing... there were purportedly pictures of her with a Black guy that resembled Revis in flagrant... like doing the nasty... don't you remember about three to four years ago when the news found out about Rex' little secret concerning toes... :D

His wife is into the whole foot fetish thing... there were purportedly pictures of her with a Black guy that resembled Revis in flagrant... like doing the nasty... don't you remember about three to four years ago when the news found out about Rex' little secret concerning toes... :D

Yea I remember the foot fetish thing but not this whole other thing...

Yea I remember the foot fetish thing but not this whole other thing...

Yeah go back and look it up... should be on Google... there were a whole bunch of pictures of what was assumed to be his wife... and a guy who looked a lot like Revis... totally plowing her ass... :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: I just remember that news conference... "No comment on that guys...." And the wusses just left it at that... I needed a question like so when you saw and/or videotaped your wife getting pummeled by Revis or Lookalike... did you first see what color toenail polish she had on... Rex...any comment... Rex ?... " :LMAO:

Yeah go back and look it up... should be on Google... there were a whole bunch of pictures of what was assumed to be his wife... and a guy who looked a lot like Revis... totally plowing her ass... :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: I just remember that news conference... "No comment on that guys...." And the wusses just left it at that... I needed a question like so when you saw and/or videotaped your wife getting pummeled by Revis or Lookalike... did you first see what color toenail polish she had on... Rex...any comment... Rex ?... " :LMAO:

Holy shit!!! I must've been busy fighting Bleedin on the P&R section lol.

Yea WR isn't their biggest problem.. it's the guy holding the ball on nearly every play that is.

i agree. but i don't think the harvin acquisition was as big of a game changer as he was making it out to be last week