SportsWrath

New York Giants’ Jay Bromley accused of attempted rape

Mr. P

New York Giants defensive tackle Jay Bromley has been accused of attempting to rape a woman and then hitting her with his car at the Hyatt Herald Square Hotel in Midtown early Saturday, police sources told The Post.

The 6-foot-3, 306-pound Bromley, who met the 26-year-old unidentified woman online, met her at the hotel on W. 31st Street near 6th Avenue, where the victim alleges Bromley got violent and tried to rape her following a consensual sexual act, sources said.

The pair went down to the lobby and the woman claims she was hit by Bromleys vehicle as he drove away from the hotel.

Police responded to the scene at around 6:15 a.m., cops said.

The woman was taken to Roosevelt Hospital for treatment and evaluation.

No arrests have been made and the investigation is ongoing.

The Giants 2014 third-round pick is a Queens native who played in 16 games for the team this season, notching 36 tackles. Born a crack baby, the 23-year-old was raised by his aunt and uncle in Jamaica and graduated from Syracuse University.

We are aware of the situation and will continue to monitor it, said a Giants spokesman. We have notified the league office per the leagues protocol. We will have no further comment as we understand this is an ongoing investigation.

Bromley was born to a drug addicted mom and a pimp father, who in 1994 was sentenced to 8 1/2 to 25 years in prison for manslaughter after beating and tying a prostitute to a basement radiator.

He was raised by his fathers sister, playing football at Flushing High School and earned a scholarship to Syracuse.

Theyre not going to give away money for sob stories, I dont care how bad someones story is, Bromley told The Post for a 2014 profile. They aint just drafting people just because they got good stories.

http://nypost.com/2016/01/30/giants-defensive-tackle-jay-bromley-accused-of-rape/

Outside of her being a crazy bitch who brought this all on herself, I cant see it ending well from Bromley.

He either hit her with her car or hit her with a car after trying to rape her.

Either way the lap dog the NFL has hired to hand down sentences instead of Goodell is probably chomping at the bit to hand out a year suspension like it's candy.

Hopefully she was just some nut job who went crazy when Bromley didnt want anything to do with her.

Update:

When the two parted ways a short time later, she demanded the football star drive her home but he refused, the sources said.

She jumped on top of the hood of his vehicle to stop him from leaving but he kept driving down the street, police sources said. The woman fell off the hood a few moments later, injuring her knees and legs.

http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/giant-jay-bromley-accused-rape-woman-hotel-article-1.2514684

Sounds like Jay caught a bad case of crazy bitch.

This.

Finally made a sack

LOL!

Does anybody else find it strange that an NFL player, a big, strong athletic guy, with a considerable bank account, has to meet women online?

A little, but I think its just what everybody does now.

LoL. He's meeting this chick in a hotel? Sounds like she met him on one of them dating sites and turn out to be a hooka that want to get pay. Shit like this happens all the time.

Sounds like you speak from experience.

Apparently that crazy bitch tried to extort Taye Diggs as well.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/01/did-jay-bromleys-rape-accuser-try-to-extort-taye-diggs/

....Diggs — who shot to stardom in the 1998 movie “How Stella Got Her Groove Back,’’ is starring in TV’s “Murder in the First’’ and was in the original Broadway cast of “Rent’’ — is seen lying fully clothed on a large bed while the woman shakily pans the camera around the room before pointing it at herself and licking her lips.

In an accompanying, profanity-laced screed addressed to Diggs, she threatened to release “all 7 parts of this video, bitch.”

“I will air out this entire video piece by piece of u licking both me and my bitch p—y and ur f–k­ing number if u don’t get ya s–t right,” she wrote.

“Act dumb if u want to. I have footage of u on all kinda drugs, and sucking on my c–t hoe.”....

Quite the firecracker.

• 2 weeks later...