SportsWrath

I hope JR and Mac&Cheese are watching the playoffs.

BlueInCanada

Because so far the 2015-16 playoffs have been a clinic on LBs.

Every game has been dominated by LBs making plays, Carolina and Denver both have been carried by their LB play on defense.

Wonder if they will get any sort of hint.....

Fuck you JR you silly cunt.

Oh well back to my drink.

Every game has been dominated by LBs making plays, Carolina and Denver both have been carried by their LB play on defense.

I respect the way you put "silly" and "cunt" together. Most people wouldn't do that. Kudos to you.

JR says we've won two Super Bowls without linebackers! Come on! That means it isn't prudent to try to make that particular position group stronger!

So that means we will draft Lady Luck once again then?

Only if she can do backflips!

HA with that Reese would probably inadvertently draft Andrew Lucks dog, Lady. He then could have a monkey ride her like a horse around the field at half time to make the kids happy.... In turn they will remember this as a happy place to go see a circus and the will bring their very own kids to watch some day .....Thus keeping the cash flowing into Giants stadium.

alg-jerryreese-jpg.jpg

"Have you researched that? Do you know that for a fact? OK, until you know that for a fact, then I don't think you should say that. That's just my opinion. If you know that for a fact, then you can tell me that. But give me the facts on that"

Reese is a fucking genius, and we don't need linebackers in today's NFL. Pay no attention to what you're watching, it's obviously a hoax.

What you are all forgetting is that without line pressure all world LBs are going to look mediocre. It starts with the line and the Giants are having major issues generating pressure. When posters pine for Pierce and Mitchell they only looked good because there was consistent up front pressure. A LB can't cover for 10 seconds or run a stunt or shoot a gap that is never open.