SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

I've been trying so hard to pay attention to things. I just moved a few weeks ago and things have been pretty crazy. Who do you think Liverpool will hire? Heard Mourinho might be available soon haha. If they fire him, I just don't know how anyone can take the sport seriously anymore. He is a jerk and deserves every single thing coming to him after what he did to the team doctor though.

sounds like Jurgen Klopp is coming to Anfield ......

( i agree Boo ...the Mario signing was poor judgement and a panic by Rodgers due to the Suarez debacle....... he spent a lot of money in the last 3 years and the squad weakened during that time )

The Liverpool squad is a pale imitation of the strong deep team that he inherited after Daglish.

time to move on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm not watching much football this season ..........but it was good to see Liverpool playing some proper football whilst beating Chelsea 3-1 at The Bridge over the weekend. ( Jose is in real trouble isn't he ! )

Watching ManU must be painful at the moment Boo .......total borefest !

( shame that QPR went down in that game to Brentford JR - you cant afford to lose those ones if you want to make the playoffs )

Until they get rid of Ramsey, they will be no where near 6th. I don't know what they were thinking by keeping him on. It was okay letting him complete the year, but he did not deserve a three year deal. Fucking embarrassing. They are going to get demolished by Derby today.

• 4 weeks later...

Hasselbaink out!! Warnock did an excellent job righting the ship. Only three out of 6th. Tough challenge against Burnley next week.

Klopp doing well, righted that ship also. Should get a win against the barcodes tomorrow. I think they can get into the top 4 with Chelsea falling apart.

I would have loved to see Warnock stay for the year, but I think they are looking at this long term. This time, they hired a manger, not a coach (Ramsey). Its a gamble though. I heard that Ramsey might be coming back in some way. He should have never been extended after relegation.

Out of the Champs League, roll on UEFA cup baby!!!.

Look at this stage, I don't consider this much of a loss, we weren't good enough to compete with the big guns. The League is waiting to be won and I'll be happy if we get 6 points from the next 2 games which we should win. Problem with last night is Smalling getting hurt.

i actually think Arsenal are going to win the Premiership title this year ( apart from that awful loss to West Brom in Nov , they have been playing good solid football).

Leicester cant keep it going , City are on a downward curve and Utd have an idiot Dutchman for a manager.

Its about time Wenger won the title to be honest. They wont last much longer in the Champions League either and they will then focus on the League.

Liverpool are mediocre , Chelsea are done ........its there for the taking for the Gunners !

( yes Boo ...with Smalling , Darmain and Rojo all injured .....it looks a bit bleak in defence for Van Gaal )