SportsWrath

Official LaVar Arrington Thread ... 4/21/06

jerseygiantfan

Guest Carbo

Arrington overplayed his greedy hand. Now it's coming back to haunt him. No reason for the Giants, or any other team for that matter, to go anywhere near his monetary demands. With a draft rich in linebackers, Lavar is yesterday's fish.

Of more importance in that article is the fact that the Giants are feeling out the tight end market. As we have been saying all along, Jeremy Shockey is expandable and very possibly on the open market, unbeknownst to most of you here.

Finally, can we all just quit the crap with Will Peterson? He has a back like a retired senior citizen. He's history. He's toast. Cut him loose and find a real talent for the secondary.

Arrington is seeking 13-15 million in guaranteed money. I simply don't see the Giants paying that. I don't think they'd even pay 10 mil. and I fully support that decision.

arrington will not get the money he wants from any team....

I would bet that after his MIR teams are gonna use the results as leverage to lower his demands.

Just a guess...

we have gone over this a million times..

Bad attitude..

bad knee...

This topic sucks....

Guest Nutty Sack

These same people talk of the Fab Four talking about the same subject over and over. This is hypocrisy at it's pinnacle !!

Guest Nutty Sack
Fuck off you dick faced cock sucking mother fucking ass licking ball sniffing child touching masturbating butt monkey :TU:

You my dear friend are a popinjay !!!

Filed under: Giants 101— Dan Benton @ 12:17 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, the wait is over. Lavar Arrington IS a New York Giant.

Lavar Arrington and the New York Giants came to terms today shortly before Arrington left the NY/NJ area (with Brandon Short) heading to Pittsburgh for a Penn State dinner.

It was very clear Arrington would not leave without a deal this time around and he didn’t. I don’t have exact details on the contract, but people.. Put yourself at rest.. The saga is over and Arrington is wearing blue.

lets add to this nonsense..form giants 101..

what a crappy source of info, these guys suck who reports something with a wink wink and a nod..

toolbags

Guest Lockhart
lets add to this nonsense..form giants 101..

what a crappy source of info, these guys suck who reports something with a wink wink and a nod..

toolbags

"Dan Benton" is just but one of my many aliases!

LA to NY: Done Deal

Filed under: Giants 101— Dan Benton @ 12:17 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, the wait is over. Lavar Arrington IS a New York Giant.

Lavar Arrington and the New York Giants came to terms today shortly before Arrington left the NY/NJ area (with Brandon Short) heading to Pittsburgh for a Penn State dinner.

It was very clear Arrington would not leave without a deal this time around and he didn’t. I don’t have exact details on the contract, but people.. Put yourself at rest.. The saga is over and Arrington is wearing blue.

Update:

Before people FREAK out, the announcement may be delayed until after the weekend. But have faith in me. I would bet a lot on it this time. LA is a Giant.

Yes, I guess it's true :doh:

Edited by Goliath

Some clown on the Skins messageboard was reporting the same thing. He also said the announcement wouldn't be made until Monday.

Sounds like donkeypoo to me.

I did hear that the two sides were going back and forth over the cost of shoulderpads. Not sure if that put a snag in negotiations or not.

Some clown on the Skins messageboard was reporting the same thing. He also said the announcement wouldn't be made until Monday.

Sounds like donkeypoo to me.

I did hear that the two sides were going back and forth over the cost of shoulderpads. Not sure if that put a snag in negotiations or not.

That clown has been right about basically everything in the past few days.

"Dan Benton" is just but one of my many aliases!

i will begin a campaign to retain Will Allen...i am preparing mission statements to FO as we speak

Lockhart Perdiction

Normally, it is only a matter of days after the fist game is announced that the rest of the schedule is produced.

Miami seems to be stepping up to end the Arrington fiasco:

LavarToMiami

Arrington will love opening the NFL season - unless he is already on the IR by then.

Looks like the bumbling bench jockey is headed to Miami. The Giants don't seem to have the least bit of interest where Lavar ends up.

the NYG FO has made some bonehead moves over the recent past, but they have since learned from there mistakes...at least that is what John Mara has told me via teleconference last week...this is all rumored and totally false...

they will not sign Lavar Arrrington...

Got that right - this gimpy, overpaid cancer on the Redskins was given the boot as soon as they could afford the cap hit. He has been a complete waste the last two seasons, both in which he was the highest paid linebacker in the NFL and he can't even be an every down player. The Giants have no interest in this overrated trouble-maker. Of course the pre-teen sheep over on Kniddie.com jump at every possible rumour about Arrington from one of those ruour mil sites that are never right like BBI, Giants101, etc. Stay tuned, as those suckers on the Kiddie .com will fall for another "Arrington signed with the Giants" rumour and eventually it ends up here, like this dumb thread. You could sell those Giant.com clowns a bridge.

They won't - the Giants don't want Arrington.

Anyway, no chance that Arrington becomes a Giant.

Dream on little Fella - the gimpy kneed headcase isnnnnn't even on the Giant's radar - find another false rumour to spread.

as we all know, the FAB 4 has already addressed this issue numbers of times...Lavar Arrington will not be a Giant, so discussing the jersey #56 is pointless...fortunately, that # will never be worn again by any member in NYG blue regardless of who they are, or who they THINK they are...

:rock: YOU HAVE BEEN OUTED AS A FRAUD AGAIN :rock:

Normally, it is only a matter of days after the fist game is announced that the rest of the schedule is produced.

Miami seems to be stepping up to end the Arrington fiasco:

LavarToMiami

Arrington will love opening the NFL season - unless he is already on the IR by then.

Looks like the bumbling bench jockey is headed to Miami. The Giants don't seem to have the least bit of interest where Lavar ends up.

the NYG FO has made some bonehead moves over the recent past, but they have since learned from there mistakes...at least that is what John Mara has told me via teleconference last week...this is all rumored and totally false...

they will not sign Lavar Arrrington...

Got that right - this gimpy, overpaid cancer on the Redskins was given the boot as soon as they could afford the cap hit. He has been a complete waste the last two seasons, both in which he was the highest paid linebacker in the NFL and he can't even be an every down player. The Giants have no interest in this overrated trouble-maker. Of course the pre-teen sheep over on Kniddie.com jump at every possible rumour about Arrington from one of those ruour mil sites that are never right like BBI, Giants101, etc. Stay tuned, as those suckers on the Kiddie .com will fall for another "Arrington signed with the Giants" rumour and eventually it ends up here, like this dumb thread. You could sell those Giant.com clowns a bridge.

They won't - the Giants don't want Arrington.

Anyway, no chance that Arrington becomes a Giant.

This is my Favorite

Dream on little Fella - the gimpy kneed headcase isnnnnn't even on the Giant's radar - find another false rumour to spread.

as we all know, the FAB 4 has already addressed this issue numbers of times...Lavar Arrington will not be a Giant, so discussing the jersey #56 is pointless...fortunately, that # will never be worn again by any member in NYG blue regardless of who they are, or who they THINK they are...

:rock: YOU HAVE BEEN OUTED AS A FRAUD AGAIN :rock: