SportsWrath

NY Giants @ Dallas Cowboys

BronxRik

The Cowboys D is thin up front and their top CB is limited, so we're catching them at a pretty good time on that side of the ball.

I think this game will hinge on our revamped defensive line. If they can hold up well enough against a very good OL to force passing situations then I expect a game that comes down to the last possession.

I see some promising developments on D. They caused a couple moments of legit confusion, enough to interupt that drive.

I noted how easily Cooper got Jenkins to turn his back and run... that better be a one off mental lapse for Jenkins or they're going to back shoulder us all day long.

I see some promising developments on D. They caused a couple moments of legit confusion, enough to interupt that drive.

I noted how easily Cooper got Jenkins to turn his back and run... that better be a one off mental lapse for Jenkins or they're going to back shoulder us all day long.

I didn't.

Dak is more accurate and they are probably still driving into Giants territory.

They did a good job bottling up Elliot though, LBs and Peppers seem to know where to get to the ball carrier.

I didn't.

Dak is more accurate and they are probably still driving into Giants territory.

They did a good job bottling up Elliot though, LBs and Peppers seem to know where to get to the ball carrier.

some confusion on our side too... but it didn't hurt us.

yeah, the run fills are good (better) so far...

I think Dak was throwing that last ball away.