SportsWrath

Say what you will about Shurmur

Storm

But if he was head coach of the Browns or the Giants had the talent the Browns have, he would have won more than two games. Freddie Kitchens is terrible. Worst head coach choice Ive ever seen.

I really wanted the Browns to have some success... until I saw how the team and their fans acted in the offseason.

Now I'm ok with them never winning another game again. Fuck those clowns. I've never seen a team and a fanbase talk so much smack that hasn't had a winning season for pretty much as long as I've been alive.

I really wanted the Browns to have some success... until I saw how the team and their fans acted in the offseason.

Now I'm ok with them never winning another game again. Fuck those clowns. I've never seen a team and a fanbase talk so much smack that hasn't had a winning season for pretty much as long as I've been alive.

I kinda thought the same thing last year as well. Like "Hey it's nice to see the Browns finally have something to be optimistic about, young QB, defense that is stacked" Its always fun seeing a basement team turn it around.

But after that offseason where everyone was crowning the Browns the next dynasty and those fans and the shit talk after the OBJ trade.

I hope that team gets moved to Canada or Mexico now.