SportsWrath

Am I an asshole...

gmenroc

It's called tanking a season...without looking like you're really doing it... Having players out there to "win" a meaningless games A. Places those players at higher chance of getting injured and B. Fucks up your draft positioning... I don't see the Browns winning 2 games so we're a lock for #2 unless this team fucks it up like it has all season long.

It's called tanking a season...without looking like you're really doing it... Having players out there to "win" a meaningless games A. Places those players at higher chance of getting injured and B. Fucks up your draft positioning... I don't see the Browns winning 2 games so we're a lock for #2 unless this team fucks it up like it has all season long.

Did you miss the part where it's JPP or the part where it's one of his fingers or the part where he only has like 8 fingers left to injure after blowing the other ones off?

This really makes me want to change my handle for the first time ever to JPP's Finger ala ThiesmansLeg from years back

I don't see how anyone really believes teams tank a season. Or loses on purpose for draft position. If that really happens, why not just forfeit and keep your draft position?

To quote Eminem, it's retarded.

I like how all the "tank teams" this year have been winning games.

The Jets, Rams, 49ers, Bills, etc.

All throughout the off season the NFL pundits were going like "Hurr durr these teams are cutting players and making moves to tank their season for a high draft pick, the NFL is a joke"

Especially the Jets, people had them pegged as the number one pick before the season even started.

Idiots, no one tanks a season.

No multi-millionaire owner will put up with a team going 0-16 and losing out on millions in ticket and merchandise sales just to get some player who probably wont turn anything around.

The only exception being the Browns, but they are just the Browns, they will always be bad regardless of what they do or who they draft.

I don't see how anyone really believes teams tank a season. Or loses on purpose for draft position. If that really happens, why not just forfeit and keep your draft position?

To quote Eminem, it's retarded.

Because there's a TV time slot that has to be filled and people who go watch the game who paid for those tickets... Let's not pretend teams don't tank... what's the point of winning now if all it does is make you pick a few spots behind?

you really know how to f up a good laugh