FB Justin Halley Waived
OL Eric Herman Waived
OL Derrick Johnson Waived
P Robert Malone Waived
DE Jordan Stanton Waived
DT Jimmy Staten Waived
TE Will Tye Waived

Possible returns

Mosley and rookie undrafted free agent running back Akeem Hunt were designated waived/injured. If they pass through waivers (which they should), they will revert to the injured reserve list. They will either remain there for the season or can agree to an injury settlement with the team and become a free agent.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2015/09/giants_first_round_of_cuts.html

When did hunt get hurt? An hour and a half ago?

He didn't, I'm assuming they are trying something fancy to keep him from going elsewhere...but don't have enough faith to put him on the active roster. He's shown more in 3 preseason games than Andre Williams has in numerous starts.

He didn't, I'm assuming they are trying something fancy to keep him from going elsewhere...but don't have enough faith to put him on the active roster. He's shown more in 3 preseason games than Andre Williams has in numerous starts.

Maybe he has a sinus infection then.

Didn't the Giants do this with Cruz?

I'm glad Uani Unga made it through. Seems like a great kid who has proved himself worthy and he needs the break. Besides, I like saying,

"Ooh-ah-nee-OOON-ga". Goes nicely with Amawagbe Odighizuwa.

I'm glad they kept Bret Jones. I think he has promise...at least more than Reynolds.

The Giants must have more faith in Kuhn than most of us on this board.

Can't believe they are keeping Adrien Robinson. How many years does it take before they figure out that he doesn't cut it. What's he got, 3 receptions in 4 years for a total of 27 yards or something like that? And he can't block for shit.

I'm glad Uani Unga made it through. Seems like a great kid who has proved himself worthy and he needs the break. Besides, I like saying,

I'm glad they kept Bret Jones. I think he has promise...at least more than Reynolds.

Can't believe they are keeping Adrien Robinson. How many years does it take before they figure out that he doesn't cut it. What's he got, 3 receptions in 4 years for a total of 27 yards or something like that? And he can't block for shit.

there are more cuts to come besides how long did we wait for Sinorice Moss?

Adam CaplanVerified account @caplannfl

#Giants are planning on re-signing K Chris Boswell to handle kicking duties for Thursday's game against the #Patriots.

Dan Graziano @DanGrazianoESPN 5m5 minutes ago

Dan Graziano retweeted Adam Caplan

Kicker Josh Brown has been dealing with a leg injury. This explains why #Giants cut to 74 yesterday.

Cruz actually made the 53 man roster...

Ahhhh...I thought he was mysterious injury/cut. So he made the final roster and then was mysteriously injured? Was this because they needed his roster spot? With the most injured team ever that would make sense also.

Ahhhh...I thought he was mysterious injury/cut. So he made the final roster and then was mysteriously injured? Was this because they needed his roster spot? With the most injured team ever that would make sense also.

He made the final roster, then got hurt 5 games into the season.

The league investigated the IR designation but their doctor eventually agreed with the giants doctor that he was hurt enough to be put on IR.

Agreed BB....just made a thread on Unga. This could be our "Cruz" for 2015.

He's the Ike Hilliard of NY Giants TE. Garbage