SportsWrath

Cowboys in 2012

Cowboyz

Funny, a cowturd fan picks a no season or possibly an 8 game shortened season to predict a SB win. Pffft, you and deadskin fans are such underachievers. lol

And one would think a "diehard" cowshit fan would use HIS teams remarkable turnaround in 1989-1990 as an example of what can happen. Instead, he uses the Rams.....lol You cowpoke fans crack me up.

Fluke in 07'? Do you only say that because that was yet another yr of preseason hype and we ENDED IT FOR YOU???

the dog is simply no fan of the giants. you do need to meet badegg, although he has not been here for some time. logical fellow, although a diehard cowboys fan with a more singular focus. you'll find quite a blend here...some who get it, some who don't...do seek out bigblue01...his conversations are quite dizzying...

Dont worry cowboyz, you just met badegg. :rolleyes:

And Im right here for your bandwaggoning ass cowshitz, no need to go looking. The only reason my convos are dizzying to italian shitface is because he usually logs on after a furious masturbation session in his moms basement.

Funny, a cowturd fan picks a no season or possibly an 8 game shortened season to predict a SB win. Pffft, you and deadskin fans are such underachievers. lol

And one would think a "diehard" cowshit fan would use HIS teams remarkable turnaround in 1989-1990 as an example of what can happen. Instead, he uses the Rams.....lol You cowpoke fans crack me up.

Fluke in 07'? Do you only say that because that was yet another yr of preseason hype and we ENDED IT FOR YOU???

oh you must be itali hotdog's buddy. he told me to keep an eye out for you.

dizzying indeed

there will be a full season. anyone who thinks or says otherwise is a fool. the only thing shortened will be preseason.

i used the rams as an example for a very good reason. they hold the record for most straight losing seasons before winning a superbowl.

it's much more powerful point don't you think?

i call it a fluke because the game literally hinged on a one in a million play by sheli, accompanied by a one in a million miracle catch by a scrub wr.

fluke. like winning the lotto twice

thanks for putting in all of the lol's. otherwise i never would've guessed which parts were funny.

And Im right here for your bandwaggoning ass cowshitz, no need to go looking. The only reason my convos are dizzying to italian shitface is because he usually logs on after a furious masturbation session in his moms basement.

see. you left out the lol's and now nobody has any idea if we're supposed to laugh or not.

dizzying indeed

there will be a full season. anyone who thinks or says otherwise is a fool. the only thing shortened will be preseason.

i used the rams as an example for a very good reason. they hold the record for most straight losing seasons before winning a superbowl.

i call it a fluke because the game literally hinged on a one in a million play by sheli, accompanied by a one in a million miracle catch by a scrub wr.

thanks for putting in all of the lol's. otherwise i never would've guessed which parts were funny.

Well, so much for having intelligent diversity. If you're wanting respect from these guys( not saying you are), kowtowing to the dog is not a great start.

Beating the top two seeds in the nfc on their turf and then defeating the unbeatable team is a fluke because of one play? That argument is 4 years old and just as ridiculous as the first day.

Well, so much for having intelligent diversity. If you're wanting respect from these guys( not saying you are), kowtowing to the dog is not a great start.

Beating the top two seeds in the nfc on their turf and then defeating the unbeatable team is a fluke because of one play? That argument is 4 years old and just as ridiculous as the first day.

i don't go looking for respect on the internet. i don't know that one can get respect on the internet when they're anonymous.

self-respect? got that.

the fluke i was referring to was the sb. I can't take anything away from your playoff run.

but the sb was a fluke if there ever was one.

for an old and ridiculous argument, many here seem to be engaged by it, so what's the harm if it kicks up a little dust around here.

mentioning a guy and agreeing with his assessment of another poster's writing style is miles away from worshipping the ground he walks on.

you are no longer "these guys?"

right on cue...jump right in and get taken to school by a new member. the nfl better settle this issue and have a season, otherwise the dog would lose out on the potential of the endless hours of amusement that cowboyz will have at your expense...

dizzying indeed

Once, you're lucky, twice you're good. Say what you will, but "Sheli" still extended that play to make the miracle catch happen. And Tyree completely out muscled Rodney Harrison for the ball. Lucky that everything happened to work out right, maybe. But it sure wasn't luck that we held one of the most prolific offensive football teams in NFL history to 14 points. And that's the bad part about the Tyree catch. That it overshadows the fact that the 07 Giants played one hell of a football game.

I don't even know why I'm arguing this. You seem like an intelligent football fan. You already know this.

Once, you're lucky, twice you're good. Say what you will, but "Sheli" still extended that play to make the miracle catch happen. And Tyree completely out muscled Rodney Harrison for the ball. Lucky that everything happened to work out right, maybe. But it sure wasn't luck that we held one of the most prolific offensive football teams in NFL history to 14 points. And that's the bad part about the Tyree catch. That it overshadows the fact that the 07 Giants played one hell of a football game.

I don't even know why I'm arguing this. You seem like an intelligent football fan. You already know this.

everyone in the world knows that was a lucky play including Elisha Manning and the scrub wr.

it's a fluke that could never ever happen again

youre right about your defense tho, the true mvp of the game.

right on cue...jump right in and get taken to school by a new member. the nfl better settle this issue and have a season, otherwise the dog would lose out on the potential of the endless hours of amusement that cowboyz will have at your expense...

hey dog.

you didn't tell me i was going to be found guilty by association just for talking to you

now apparently i am the bad egg and have lost all cred and respect here

such a unique place this is

everyone in the world knows that was a lucky play including Elisha Manning and the scrub wr.

Ya, because quarterbacks never escape the clutches of rushing lineman :rolleyes:

Ask Mathias Kiwanuka and Vince Young about that.

And WRs never make amazing catches. Ask Lynn Swan or your buddy Mark Bavaro about that one.

How it is a bigger fluke than the immaculate reception?. Nobody diminishes the Steelers success because of that play and that was a bigger fluke play.

Tom Brady shoud have been called for that fumble against the raiders and wasn't. But it doesn't diminish what the Pats have done has it.

Anybody who continues calling what we did that year a fluke, simply hasn't got a clue. And that includes anyone on here that's a Giants fan who now wants to call what we did that year lucky.

Go buy the dvd's of the Giants playoff run and watch them "properly".

And as you are an obvious fan of semantics, I would like to point out you called the game a fluke ("the fluke I'm referring to is the SB"). Not the Manning-Tyree play. The Giants obviously played just as well as the Patriots. Both sides of the ball.

Ya, because quarterbacks never escape the clutches of rushing lineman :rolleyes:

Ask Mathias Kiwanuka and Vince Young about that.

And WRs never make amazing catches. Ask Lynn Swan or your buddy Mark Bavaro about that one.

No

because elisha never escapes the clutches of rushing lineman, much less 3 or 4 of them.

and because tyree is a scrub with bad hands who's probably no longer in the nfl.

one of the many nicknames for the play is the double miracle. i didn't coin that.

everyone in the world knows it was lucky. including the two involved.

i'm simply calling a fluke a fluke here. it's not a statement of fact but an opinion.

you're taking it the wrong way. you think i'd turn down a fluke superbowl victory?

no sir.

How it is a bigger fluke than the immaculate reception?. Nobody diminishes the Steelers success because of that play and that was a bigger fluke play.

Tom Brady shoud have been called for that fumble against the raiders and wasn't. But it doesn't diminish what the Pats have done has it.

Anybody who continues calling what we did that year a fluke, simply hasn't got a clue. And that includes anyone on here that's a Giants fan who now wants to call what we did that year lucky.

Go buy the dvd's of the Giants playoff run and watch them "properly".

i don't understand? they're both fluke plays. thats why they have cute nicknames.

however, i don't see how a tip drill was more miraculous than the double miracle.

how is me calling it a fluke diminish your championship? I can't take it away from you.

do you guys not know what a fluke is?

how can anyone, even a gints fan, look at that play and not call it lucky.

i bet your asses were feeling damn lucky when you were watching it live no?

And as you are an obvious fan of semantics, I would like to point out you called the game a fluke ("the fluke I'm referring to is the SB"). Not the Manning-Tyree play. The Giants obviously played just as well as the Patriots. Both sides of the ball.

I did call the game a fluke, but i thought it was obvious why. that one play

i agree you play as well as if not better than the pats. despite that fact. your victory hinged on a fluke play.

i don't understand? they're both fluke plays. thats why they have cute nicknames.

however, i don't see how a tip drill was more miraculous than the double miracle.

how is me calling it a fluke diminish your championship? I can't take it away from you.

do you guys not know what a fluke is?

how can anyone, even a gints fan, look at that play and not call it lucky.

i bet your asses were feeling damn lucky when you were watching it live no?

Occurence based solely on luck or chance.

The word inherently has a negative connotation to it. Like hey, they probably didn't stand a chance, but due to a freak occurrence, they won. Which isn't the case, any number of things could have happened for the Giants to win that game. Again, they played one hell of a football game, as a team. They kept the game close and were put in position to win the game, which they did. You make your own luck, or didn't you ever find that out?

Was it luck or chance that Steve Smith made a key third down catch and run? Was Boss running down the field for 30 yards a fluke play? Was the perfect playcall toss to Burress a fluke?

Occurence based solely on luck or chance.

The word inherently has a negative connotation to it. Like hey, they probably didn't stand a chance, but due to a freak occurrence, they won. Which isn't the case, any number of things could have happened for the Giants to win that game. Again, they played one hell of a football game, as a team. They kept the game close and were put in position to win the game, which they did. You make your own luck, or didn't you ever find that out?

Was it luck or chance that Steve Smith made a key third down catch and run? Was Boss running down the field for 30 yards a fluke play? Was the perfect playcall toss to Burress a fluke?

again the sensitivity here is incredible.

I've already given you props for the stout def, and everyone knows about the 07 patriots. No one ever said you wouldn't have been in the game except for the fluke. hell the game was almost over when it happened.

i'm calling that one play a fluke and for obvious reasons. did steve smith catch the 3rd down pass on his helmet? Did Boss break 3 or 4 tackles in the backfield? Did Burress catch his touchdown while being mauled on the way to the ground?

don't be flip

fluke is an accidental stroke of good luck, only negative if you feel like you didn't deserve it.

again the sensitivity here is incredible.

I've already given you props for the stout def, and everyone knows about the 07 patriots. No one ever said you wouldn't have been in the game except for the fluke. hell the game was almost over when it happened.

i'm calling that one play a fluke and for obvious reasons. did steve smith catch the 3rd down pass on his helmet? Did Boss break 3 or 4 tackles in the backfield? Did Burress catch his touchdown while being mauled on the way to the ground?

don't be flip

fluke is an accidental stroke of good luck, only negative if you feel like you didn't deserve it.

Again, you said "the fluke I was referring to was the SB". You weren't calling "that one play" a fluke. You called the Super Bowl win a fluke. That's incorrect. And since you played this game with Tree, I'll turn it around on you. Say what you mean from the start.

And I gave you the definition, dude. Calling something a fluke most definitely implies something occurred SOLELY by luck or chance and that it wouldn't have happened otherwise. Was it a fluke that Tom Brady wasn't able to move down the field in the plenty of time we gave him after the touchdown to tie the game with a field goal?

More definitions:

1. an accidental stroke of luck

2. any chance happening

You aren't even using the right word. The Manning-Tyree play wasn't accidental. Eli escaped on purpose. Tyree hung on to the ball on purpose. Both using athletic ability.

Shall we look at the definition of miracle?

Miracle- A highly improbable or extraordinary event, development, or accomplishment

There ya go, dude, that's the word you're looking for. No negative connotation.

Again, you said "the fluke I was referring to was the SB". You weren't calling "that one play" a fluke. You called the Super Bowl win a fluke. That's incorrect. And since you played this game with Tree, I'll turn it around on you. Say what you mean from the start.

And I gave you the definition, dude. Calling something a fluke most definitely implies something occurred SOLELY by luck or chance and that it wouldn't have happened otherwise. Was it a fluke that Tom Brady wasn't able to move down the field in the plenty of time we gave him after the touchdown to tie the game with a field goal?

More definitions:

1. an accidental stroke of luck

2. any chance happening

You aren't even using the right word. The Manning-Tyree play wasn't accidental. Eli escaped on purpose. Tyree hung on to the ball on purpose. Both using athletic ability.

I explained that. I called the superbowl a fluke, BECAUSE OF, that one play.

you're wrong about treehugger. that wasn't an issue with semantics. read it again if u must.

yes, it means that PLAY occurred solely by luck and chance. And no it wouldn't have happened otherwise.

the gints could replay that same play a million times and never get that result again. never.

and you don't think luck has a play in that?

I'm sure tom would call it a fluke, but no. It wasn't the first time tom brady couldn't score, wasn't the last time.

How many times has sheli done that before or since? what about mr scrub?

it is the right word. like it or not.

i doubt the play was designed to let 3 or 4 pats into the backfield at the snap, and i doubt very much that mr scrub worked out the whole 'catch it with your head' move before the game.