SportsWrath

Gints tag JPP

BlueInCanada

Jpp and OV are here to help Eli ride out into the sunset,Hopefully with more hardware. JPP and OV contracts are due up at the same time now. Also due up at this time is the CBA. so I'm 4 years things could get interesting.

Jpp and OV are here to help Eli ride out into the sunset,Hopefully with more hardware. JPP and OV contracts are due up at the same time now. Also due up at this time is the CBA. so I'm 4 years things could get interesting.

It will just be the same thing.

Old white billionaires trying to say they dont make much money and the players should be thankful for what they are getting.

Players trying to say they do deserve more and a bag of chips.

And the commish caught in the middle taking all the blame.

Maybe Trump will step in and make the NFL great again by throwing out all the "ethnic type people"

A lot rides on how the deal is structured. If we can get out of it after 2 years somehow, then okay I guess. But I agree, 17M is way too much when the offensive line has as many holes as it does.

Well the flip side is you can have a stellar DL and a soso OL instead of having medicore OL and a good DL... either way it all works out.

Ohhhhhhhh boy..... SMH

@UDWJPP: What the heck is people talking about I ain't sign nothing.

@UDWJPP: That's New York media for yah!! They always want the story first and they got it wrong.

Wonder if he got hacked?

Ohhhhhhhh boy..... SMH

@UDWJPP: What the heck is people talking about I ain't sign nothing.

@UDWJPP: That's New York media for yah!! They always want the story first and they got it wrong.

Wonder if he got hacked?

Players really need to stop using their jersey number as their twitter password.

I really wish they had traded him instead of re-signing him. Definitely could not have gotten 2 first rounders for him but I think we could have gotten 1. Saved about $12 million if you think about the contract he would have signed before the accident. Making about $15 million for 10 game seasons.

Hope Kevin Abrams got the math right this time around because I see a team severely cash strapped the next four years.

I really wish they had traded him instead of re-signing him. Definitely could not have gotten 2 first rounders for him but I think we could have gotten 1. Saved about $12 million if you think about the contract he would have signed before the accident. Making about $15 million for 10 game seasons.

Hope Kevin Abrams got the math right this time around because I see a team severely cash strapped the next four years.

Yeah it's tough for sure..

Can always restructure Eli, Vernon, Jenkins to free up a few bucks

But yea the cap should be tight going forward now.

Pugh is gonna cost money, and OBJ wow fuck..

Also Collins sees what Berry got and he needs paid in 2 years since he was a 2nd rounder there's no 5th year option..

Tricky

Yeah it's tough for sure..

Can always restructure Eli, Vernon, Jenkins to free up a few bucks

But yea the cap should be tight going forward now.

Pugh is gonna cost money, and OBJ wow fuck..

Also Collins sees what Berry got and he needs paid in 2 years since he was a 2nd rounder there's no 5th year option..

Tricky

The biggest issue is Beckham and Collins will be free agents at the same time. The one positive (strictly from a financial standpoint) is that iirc Eli will be off the books at that point.