SportsWrath

"Sloppy quarterback play"

BlueInCanada

Which does explain why he consistently throws Eli under the bus. I'd imagine McAdoo wants his guy but is saddled with Eli. If the Giants implode it'll be Eli last year and management will let McAdoo get his QB. This is why I don't think he'll relinquish play calling to Sullivan because if the O shows life he'll be the fall guy. If the O shits the bed again this year he can try and send the old Eli out to pasture.

McAdouche hasn't earned enough clout to thwart a 2 time SB Champion and 2 time SB MVP. Nor is Davis Webb ready nor is Eli ready to hang 'em up. At this point in time, I see the FO moving to remove the HC not the starting QB who's been the consummate professional and a class act.

McAdouche hasn't earned enough clout to thwart a 2 time SB Champion and 2 time SB MVP. Nor is Davis Webb ready nor is Eli ready to hang 'em up. At this point in time, I see the FO moving to remove the HC not the starting QB who's been the consummate professional and a class act.

I wonder about this too.

I think we're stuck with McAdoo for at least another season, barring something catastrophic like 4-12. This window is pretty close to closing; Odell has two years left on his contract, Eli three (I think) and most of the stars we signed on defense are here for another two years after this one. We need a mauling O-line and power running game (or at least some kind of running game) to compliment the defense if we want to have any hope of winning a third Lombardi with Eli.

Pretty much seems like Football 101 to me; not sure why the front office isn't getting it. I guess we'll see.

agreed Nas , McAdouche was very very fortunate to be named HC after TC left . He has not earned his stripes yet , nor the respect of the fans and players. If we go 0-4 he is on very thin ice in New York

agreed Nas , McAdouche was very very fortunate to be named HC after TC left . He has not earned his stripes yet , nor the respect of the fans and players. If we go 0-4 he is on very thin ice in New York

Agree with both of you....but this franchise is always patient and slow to pull the trigger on replacing a coach or GM, which I have always applauded for the sake of stability. In this case however, I hope they break character and give him the quick hook.

The out of town media is tearing Eli apart. I shouldn't say out of town. I heard Esiason tearing him apart today on Rome. That surprised me. I don't think he's the main problem. But if he needs incentive, there's enough around.

Probably because nobody knows the names of anyone else on the offense.

yeah with most but esiason said Eli needs to understand and adjust to the weaknesses of the line

That's confusing simply because if Eli doesnt have a quick developing route or a check down receiver what the heck is he suppose to do when the line breaks down in under three seconds?

Just chuck it up in the air hoping something happens?

I think it's more to do with playcalling.

That's confusing simply because if Eli doesnt have a quick developing route or a check down receiver what the heck is he suppose to do when the line breaks down in under three seconds?

Just chuck it up in the air hoping something happens?

I think it's more to do with playcalling.

I agree, and OBJ being healthy

Could be. I wonder if he pushed hard for Webb. He's pretty freaking mobile according my scouting (madden 18)

I just find it strange that he singles out Eli but not the last place run game or Flowers lack of everything. This stinks of McAdoo trying to remove Eli.