SportsWrath

The New York Football Giants vs. detroit lions Game Thread

Mr. P

Well that was bad. But I hope it doesn't deflect from Reese and Mac who deserve much of the blame

I'll say it again the Giants will not win a super bowl with MacADoodles at the helm.

I hope I'm proven wrong and I gotta eat my words but I didn't believe in the guy last year and thus year it's the same shit.

A inability to adjust or game plan to a teams strengths to cover it's weaknesses. The lack of any sort of fire or emotion out of of the team week after week is pathetic, where's the sense of playing for the win?

Not to mention simply being out coached week after week.

This guy is not a HC, he's not an OC, he's simply a career Oline coach (lol) who got hired for some reason by that little bitch Mara Jr.

13 points in two games. Let that register, Ben. 6.5 points per game.

we made the playoffs last year because of the defense we haven't scored more that 20 points since when???? yet he wants to run "HIS" offence.. I bet something is done about that this week especially after he threw Eli under the bus.

I'll say it again the Giants will not win a super bowl with MacADoodles at the helm.

I hope I'm proven wrong and I gotta eat my words but I didn't believe in the guy last year and thus year it's the same shit.

A inability to adjust or game plan to a teams strengths to cover it's weaknesses. The lack of any sort of fire or emotion out of of the team week after week is pathetic, where's the sense of playing for the win?

Not to mention simply being out coached week after week.

This guy is not a HC, he's not an OC, he's simply a career Oline coach (lol) who got hired for some reason by that little bitch Mara Jr.

by the looks of you Sig he would be better suited as ---- "Hello, I am Ben I will be your waiter tonight. Would you care to view our menus?"

Awful outing on every level. Eli - while he had some good throws that were dropped, there were still several off target that while still catchable, weren't the best passes...of course, I don't blame him too much given the pressure. Offensive line was terrible..just flat out bad. It's painfully obvious that it's been neglected and I'm really beginning to question whether Eli passes his brother's consecutive start streak...he's getting killed out there. We cannot run the ball and the passing game is a joke. Playcalling isn't much better and McAdoo needs to pass that off...but he likely won't...which is good because he may end up slitting his own throat there. Defense didn't even show up this week. Eli Apple is only okay as a 2nd or 3rd CB...for a first round pick...that's not good. He needs to step up in a big way. Thompson...he hasn't shown me anything that Adams didn't for the majority of last season. DRC has seemingly lost a step and is constantly getting dinged up.

Yeah, it's a sky is falling kind of post, but there aren't many positives from the first two weeks. The scary thing is, that there really aren't any solutions sitting here to call upon.

Either Apple is hurt, or he bulked up too much. Dude looks like Revis physically, but a couple steps slower than last season.

And I don't know what to say about the TD he gave up. Apparently he was watching on the jumbotron. I can't help but laugh at that. Just going to be one of those years apparently.