SportsWrath

0 - 2

Nas

Wouldn't be surprised. I'm expecting a loss tonight, so I guess it'll be a good thing if they do win. Keep expectations low as always.

I'll also be playing some video game while I watch because I don't want to waste my damn time.

Wouldn't be surprised. I'm expecting a loss tonight, so I guess it'll be a good thing if they do win. Keep expectations low as always.

I'll also be playing some video game while I watch because I don't want to waste my damn time.

'Zackly :TU:

Forgot the actress in your icon, she is gorgeous. What's her name again?

Milana Aleksandrovna Vayntrub
Milana Vayntrub. Milana Aleksandrovna Vayntrub (/ˈvntruːb/; Uzbek Cyrillic: Милана Александровна Вайнтруб; born March 8, 1987) is an Uzbek American actress and comedian who is known for playing the character Lily Adams in a series of AT&T television commercials.

So who will McAdoo throw under the bus after this game?

I like how the stupid fuck of a HC threw Eli under the bus, saying the Oline wasnt the biggest issue or the playcalling.

LOL yeah blame it on you're SB winning QB who didn't have any time to set up throws and was forced to play some shitty quick hitting play calling that you came up with BigMac. Eli played bad as did the rest of the team but yeah none of it had to do with coaching or game prep/planning, play calling, all of it was on the players.

The silly fucktard pedo looking asshole is gonna run Eli out of town and then destroy Webb before he even get's a chance to develop.

I like how the stupid fuck of a HC threw Eli under the bus, saying the Oline wasnt the biggest issue or the playcalling.

LOL yeah blame it on you're SB winning QB who didn't have any time to set up throws and was forced to play some shitty quick hitting play calling that you came up with BigMac. Eli played bad as did the rest of the team but yeah none of it had to do with coaching or game prep/planning, play calling, all of it was on the players.

The silly fucktard pedo looking asshole is gonna run Eli out of town and then destroy Webb before he even get's a chance to develop.

He and Eli repeatedly threw OBJ under the bus last season when they should've been kissing his.....feet...