SportsWrath

If The Browns Game Doesn't Terrify You......

Gman329

yes i agree . I'm rooting for Dallas ( much as i hate the smugness of a 9-1 Jerry Jones )

( otherwise it might come down to a three way 9-7 tie breaker situation between us , the Vikes and the Skins for the wildcard .......in which we would lose )

I don't know... I cannot bring myself to pull for the Cowgirls... Actually there are few things I would like to see more than Jerry Jones scowling after a loss on the big stage of Thanksgiving in Dallas. Maybe Dak has a couple INT's and we start to get some Romo talk going.... See the girls come into the Meadowlands in two weeks either tied or one game up on our Gmen...

I hate the Cowboys and Jerry Jones, but I root for the giants playoff chances even more, so I'll be pulling for the Skins in this game.

Root for the boys, for two reasons 1 - Dallas is already ahead of us, while Washington is a more realistic threat to our playoff chances 2 - because if we finish close to anyone in our division, it will likely be the Redskins and I don't want their tie to be the deciding factor against us.

ugh ........so which one is it V ?

As usual, I have to spend Thanksgiving with about 20 Dallas fans. This time, I'll be in their house (my "sister-in-law's" place). They've shipped in brothers, cousins and even more ugly sisters this year. I'll be decked out in giants gear from head to toe, and emphasizing the fact that Dallas' only loss is to the Gmen. Hopefully, they don't spit in my food.

Fucking Dallas fans.

Crap! I mistyped! To be clear, will be rooting for the boys just for today.

thought so ......... ive always had a lot of respect for Jason Garrett , so i dont mind supporting the Cowboys just this once ! ( and all my true hatred is reserved for that team in green )

it's hard to enjoy it when we have such an offensive Jauger-NOT . 8 yard routes and no run game. 3 or 4 deep balls all game and by deep I mean 15 to 17 yards. Maybe we make it the playoffs. But we are clearly 2 years away from being competitive at all facets. Right now we are paper Lions....errrr paper Giants. This is in my opinion anyway.

the Paper Giants showed up today so far..... They cant play their way out of a BROWN paper bag.