SportsWrath

If The Browns Game Doesn't Terrify You......

Gman329

McCown is better than Kessler and they've had the lead in some games and.....well, shit happens. I can see a bad weather day in Cleveland, tough to throw, game becomes a trench slog.....we're in a 14-13 kind of game late...maybe a tipped ball turnover.....and McCown hits Pryor deep......Driz is screaming about backing up the truck.....Jesus, it's all too vivid.

If it was any other team in the NFL, but not the Browns.

The team has practically given up on the entire year and are just showing up for paychecks at this point.

None of them will "want to rally for a win" since it doesn't help them in any way.

Defense will show up as always probably hold them to 14 points.

Offense will continue to struggle to maintain drives and only score 17.

Two things that scare me:

1 - We've failed to put any teams away this year, including the hapless bears. If you think about it, one more mistake or bad drive even in the bears game and we would have lost. This team could easily be 5-5 with a little bit less luck.

2 - The giants seem to historically have a penchant for turning 3rd tier QBs into Joe Montana

So classic trap game.

This is the peril of being a Giants fan... we are simply unable to look at a game and say to ourselves Oh that's a win. The Browns lost to the JETS.... the fucking JETS!!!

I think the Giants will come out and get a win on Sunday on the backs of the defense but will struggle to score by pushing the running/screen game. With that said if the spread is >7 I will not pick them.

Two things that scare me:

1 - We've failed to put any teams away this year, including the hapless bears. If you think about it, one more mistake or bad drive even in the bears game and we would have lost. This team could easily be 5-5 with a little bit less luck.

2 - The giants seem to historically have a penchant for turning 3rd tier QBs into Joe Montana

So classic trap game.

I look at the bright side... the Bears game was well managed. The HC trusted his defense to stop the bears... we got the lead... we kept the lead... no sense of panicking. I like our record.... comes to think of it, we had no business losing to the packers or the redskins... even the Vikes for that matter.... but shit happens... this team is playing well as the season progresses...

We're 7-3 let's enjoy it

it's hard to enjoy it when we have such an offensive Jauger-NOT . 8 yard routes and no run game. 3 or 4 deep balls all game and by deep I mean 15 to 17 yards. Maybe we make it the playoffs. But we are clearly 2 years away from being competitive at all facets. Right now we are paper Lions....errrr paper Giants. This is in my opinion anyway.

it's hard to enjoy it when we have such an offensive Jauger-NOT . 8 yard routes and no run game. 3 or 4 deep balls all game and by deep I mean 15 to 17 yards. Maybe we make it the playoffs. But we are clearly 2 years away from being competitive at all facets. Right now we are paper Lions....errrr paper Giants. This is in my opinion anyway.

Considering most here had the Giants going 1-15 with what they seen in pre-season, I think most should be happy with the progress made this year.

I mean they might just make it into the post season with a flawed team, they can only really build from here.....hopefully.

By the way ......... Who are we supporting in the Cowboys v Redskins Thansgiving game ? ......... It's a difficult call and impossible to decide between these two hated foes ( it's a bit like Hillary v Trump )

you would have to go with the skins record wise but they way they are building momentum they could surpass us in the division by the end of the season.

Just saw you can get tickets to the game for less than 10 bucks...if it wasn't Thanksgiving weekend with a Disney/Florida trip right around the corner, I'd make the 700 mile round trip.

Get off my lawn.

seriously. i live about 30 min From Disney

Root for the boys, for two reasons 1 - Dallas is already ahead of us, while Washington is a more realistic threat to our playoff chances 2 - because if we finish close to anyone in our division, it will likely be the Redskins and I don't want their tie to be the deciding factor against us.