SportsWrath

Rob Ryan Fired by Cowboys

BronxRik

I thought the only thing that was good and consistent about the cowboys during the season was their defense. Their pass D was extremely good and overall it was a good D. It was Homo's fuckupation that cost them games and Murray injury. I dunno why theyd fire Ryan though. But then again - we still have Gilbride....so oh well - everyone's screwing around

My guess is that it's more than just his middling defense. The dude is like a swear machine on the sidelines and looks like he just stepped out of "Sons of Anarchy."

He's his whole own circus but doesn't have the chops to back it up.

My guess is that it's more than just his middling defense. The dude is like a swear machine on the sidelines and looks like he just stepped out of "Sons of Anarchy."

He's his whole own circus but doesn't have the chops to back it up.

This^....he looks like a blond Captain Lou Albano from the old WWF days... :LMAO:

art.obit.lou.albano.jpg

LOL I know that guy's nephew. His last name really was "Albano."

LOL!!! Yeah the old WWF used a lot of the real names of these cats...He was fun to watch as the wild crazed wrestler and then equally crazed eyed "manager" of bad guy wrestlers Captain Lou Albano... :flair: :flair: :flair:

He was a scapegoat for Garrett.

Jones doesnt want to admit that Garrett is an inept play caller and a worse HC, along with Romo being a constant choke artist.

This was just a way of Jones saying "Oh the only reason that Gerrett and Romo looked bad was because they D was giving up to many points, so they had to play from behind"

Jones doesnt want to admit that Garrett is an inept play caller and a worse HC, along with Romo being a constant choke artist.

This was just a way of Jones saying "Oh the only reason that Gerrett and Romo looked bad was because they D was giving up to many points, so they had to play from behind"

this^ more than anything else. Garrett was his special fair haired boy pick...no way does Jerrah admit that he was wrong in elevating him. Just love the Broke Backs feeding on themselves. :)

Worse still the games Jones states made up his mind before the D injuries were when STs and Romo shit the bed. I don't think Ryan is amazing but the D wasn't the big problem in Dallas. Fuck, Garrett iced his own kicker last year. :doh:

• 2 weeks later...