SportsWrath

RG3

Sephiroth

how true... I want to like the Ravens. Ray Rice is a hell of a running back, a defensive minded team whose leader is a murder... but something happened in early 2001, not sure what it was other then empty bottles of whiskey but I could never root for the Ravens.

Patriots I do dislike, not sure why since they have watched Eli hoist the Lombardi trophy twice in person...

The Ravens have been living on that one Super Bowl back in 2000 for 13 fucking years now. One Fucking Super Bowl...you would think they were the 69'ers, Pack, Giants, Stealers and Broke Backs all in one... :F-U:

I thought it was fucking horrible, how they put him in the V formation last week, just so he could do his dance to end the game

I was in the laundromat watching that shit....I was wishing they were playing Tampa and someone just cold cocked his showboating low class ass...

Depends how bad the tear is. Basically they have to wait for the swelling to go down, then test if he can play with it as it is (obviously a higher risk for a full tear). If the tear is big enough they'll go straight for replacement, and if they're smart they'll get Adrian Peterson's surgeon on the phone.

AP's surgeon was also "shocked" at (well, aside from his ACL tear) how little wear and tear his knees actually had.

AP's surgeon was also "shocked" at (well, aside from his ACL tear) how little wear and tear his knees actually had.

I understand why Washington fans would talk about Peterson but he is anomaly and not the rule. Most of the time a tear very bad for an athletes career. Maybe Griffin will be fine but this his second surgery. If I were the Redskins I'd be thinking of cutting back drastically on the read option plays or Cousins will be the starting QB by next season. Griffin is a rookie and already he's in bad career shape.

I understand why Washington fans would talk about Peterson but he is anomaly and not the rule. Most of the time a tear very bad for an athletes career. Maybe Griffin will be fine but this his second surgery. If I were the Redskins I'd be thinking of cutting back drastically on the read option plays or Cousins will be the starting QB by next season. Griffin is a rookie and already he's in bad career shape.

This^ And Shanahan reminds me of a cattle rancher who was once the biggest in these here parts...who fell on tough times...now has a prize winning bull ...but instead of studding him out sparingly has him running to each cow patch in his spread till the bull starts to give out...and now Shanahan is looking at how much can he get for the meat if he keels over...instead of husbanding a rare and profitable asset. If I was the owner of the Native American Epithets I would have Shanahan's head on a platter and his contract torn up. I thought the NFL had pretty much taken the coaches (and the bone headed self sacrificing players) out of the decision making process when it comes to injuries...but I guess that is only concussions... :ermm:

Not to mention this is griffin's 2nd acl repair on that knee and it was petersons first, and also griffin had his lcl repaired on top of it, peterson didn't.

I agree. And it is apparent the Peterson is not human anyways so you can't use him as a benchmark.

Exactly, a freak. How do you comeback from possible career ending injury to be 9 yards from the all time rushing record. I do like how Dickerson didn't want him to break the record though.