SportsWrath

RG3

Sephiroth

Exactly, guy is a grade a douche. Other posters have posted about this lack of character and I think the Dr. Andrews debacle shows what kind of coach he really is.

He is a GRADE A COCKSUCKER..SECOND ONLY TO BUSH LEAGUE CARROL....THROW IN THE PUKE BROTHERS HARBAUGH then you have quartet of self centered fuckwads... :TD:

They are saying torn ACL and MCL, maybe out 14-18 months. He gies for further evaluation tommorow

I heard partially torn ACL and MCL...not sure on the difference between a partially torn vs. fully torn ligament in terms of recovery. But if the timeframe you reference is anything close to accurate, than this severely fucks the Redskins. RG3 missing a whole offseason, the team having to get used to the offense under Cousins, and then injecting RG3 back into the starting lineup and changing the offense again. Seems like a lot to expect of a team while maintaining a winning record.

Mega Quadruple Bump... :cheers: FUCK THEM ALL...HOPING ITS AN AFC SUPERBOWL for any team not the Ravens or Patsies...

how true... I want to like the Ravens. Ray Rice is a hell of a running back, a defensive minded team whose leader is a murder... but something happened in early 2001, not sure what it was other then empty bottles of whiskey but I could never root for the Ravens.

Patriots I do dislike, not sure why since they have watched Eli hoist the Lombardi trophy twice in person...

Mega Quadruple Bump... :cheers: FUCK THEM ALL...HOPING ITS AN AFC SUPERBOWL for any team not the Ravens or Patsies...

I'm rooting for a Seattle Denver SB... Love the way Seattle is playing and I think a player like Lynch deserves a ring... also I'm impressed by Wilson. Denver of course.. is a no brainer... Manning and John Fox... 2 great guys. I don't mind GB winning it either.. simply because of GBfan... great team and a great fan base. Def don't want the Ravens to win it but I have a soft spot for Lewis so I wouldn't mind... I guess so long as the 9ers don't win it, it's all good.

I heard partially torn ACL and MCL...not sure on the difference between a partially torn vs. fully torn ligament in terms of recovery. But if the timeframe you reference is anything close to accurate, than this severely fucks the Redskins. RG3 missing a whole offseason, the team having to get used to the offense under Cousins, and then injecting RG3 back into the starting lineup and changing the offense again. Seems like a lot to expect of a team while maintaining a winning record.

He tore it in college has well.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cousins plays so well that the Skins have a QB controversy on their hands when RG3 is ready to return.

You're already going to hear him each week on NFL Live, NFL Countdown, and any other NFL show done by ESPN....really, what's another ring going to do to make it worse?

I don't like him, so I don't want him getting another one.

Depends how bad the tear is. Basically they have to wait for the swelling to go down, then test if he can play with it as it is (obviously a higher risk for a full tear). If the tear is big enough they'll go straight for replacement, and if they're smart they'll get Adrian Peterson's surgeon on the phone.

Depends how bad the tear is. Basically they have to wait for the swelling to go down, then test if he can play with it as it is (obviously a higher risk for a full tear). If the tear is big enough they'll go straight for replacement, and if they're smart they'll get Adrian Peterson's surgeon on the phone.

Graziano interveiwed someone (it's on ESPN website) that mentioned the difference with Peterson being that it's a first tear for Peterson and that they actually harvest other tendons to repair the torn one. But due to this being the second tear for RG3, it could prove more difficult because one of the tendons that's commonly used has already been used in RG3's case. So if torn, it becomes a decision as to where to pull the tendon from to repair the damage. It's a pretty informative read on knee reconstruction, but it does make a distinction between RG3 and Peterson.

Graziano interveiwed someone (it's on ESPN website) that mentioned the difference with Peterson being that it's a first tear for Peterson and that they actually harvest other tendons to repair the torn one. But due to this being the second tear for RG3, it could prove more difficult because one of the tendons that's commonly used has already been used in RG3's case. So if torn, it becomes a decision as to where to pull the tendon from to repair the damage. It's a pretty informative read on knee reconstruction, but it does make a distinction between RG3 and Peterson.

He's already had a replacement? I thought he'd just injured it. Same knee?

Yeah they said RG3's knee is already held together with a rubber band we seen it with T2 and now it's why KP may be a risk.

He's already had a replacement? I thought he'd just injured it. Same knee?

That's what I thought also. Shannahan really was playing Russian roulette with his knee. Griffin tore the ACL in the same knee in 2009. Peterson tore knee on same field.