SportsWrath

Too quiet in here...

Nas

Just give it 10 days Nas and we will be all going fucking crazy in here about the Draft

( one way or another ! )

Regards UK

That's my gripe... I'm driving myself crazy waiting... we need drama in the meantime.. anything.

Giants facility opens up today to coaches and players.

Can start working on the playbook and training.

Also Murray and Haskins are expected to visit the Giants facility.

Some early rumours that if the Giants want to trade for Wilson the expected price would be both first round picks, a 2nd and 4th next year, and possibly Evan Engram.

Some early rumours that if the Giants want to trade for Wilson the expected price would be both first round picks, a 2nd and 4th next year, and possibly Evan Engram.

Fuck no.

Fuck that

Tell me you're joking?

Oh I didn't mean that about Tiger specifically, but I can see it came out that way. I just meant in general.

Ah gotcha

Tell me you're joking?

Just rumours from twitter/sport pundits.

Don't expect Wilson to come cheap, he's a proven franchise QB, there's a reason they arent traded around the NFL.

What did the Giants give up for Eli? Two first round picks, a third and a second?

And that was for a rookie QB.

Some say that it would at MINIMUM be this years firsts, and a 2020 second. People were saying Engram would make the deal, or another early 2020 pick.

Oh here's a hot cake for everyone.

Eli knew nothing about the OBJ trade, he heard about it on the TV for the first time.

Imagine that.

Eli "Oh Abby you aint no Peyton but you sure know how to rub my neck the right way"

Abby "Look Forest, there's some breaking news on TV, something about another Giants trade"

Eli "Who did that big nosed ass hole trade for this time? He send Barkley to the Raiders for a pack of peanuts? The rights to Justin Tuck?"

Abby "No, it's saying OBJ was traded to the Browns, for real this time, isnt he that WR who keeps sending you friend requests on Facebook?"

Eli "....... I wonder if Coughlin would trade for me, Addy hun, get me my rolodex"

On the FAN this morning they were saying the asking price for Wilson was 4 first round draft pics.... I do not know if anyone outside of Montana or Brady would be worth that

I think Montana is a free agent. :P

Last time I saw that dude he looked like he could still play.

On the FAN this morning they were saying the asking price for Wilson was 4 first round draft pics.... I do not know if anyone outside of Montana or Brady would be worth that

Sorry... no one is worth that much... no one. And that's not taking into account how they will hamstring the organization financially... This whole notion that a QB should get paid THAT much is down right asinine... Trent Dilfer won a ring... I say get some blue collar players of the B and B+ caliber... and a decent QB and you're on your way to having a very competitive team...

Sorry... no one is worth that much... no one. And that's not taking into account how they will hamstring the organization financially... This whole notion that a QB should get paid THAT much is down right asinine... Trent Dilfer won a ring... I say get some blue collar players of the B and B+ caliber... and a decent QB and you're on your way to having a very competitive team...

QBs win games in the NFL, without a good one you're not going to win, unless you have a defence that makes NFL history (in the case of Dilfer)

Look at the last 30 SBs and almost every single one has a QB who was drafted in the first round on one side of the ball, if not both.

You can't win in the modern era of pass happy football with an "average" QB like lets say Matt Hassleback, you basically need other areas of the team to carry him, either the running game or the defence.

It's much easier to hit on one player QB and keep him, then it is to try to build a top 5 running attack or top 5 defence when you need to hit on 10 other guys and try to keep them all.

It's the norm of the NFL, and it's not going to change unless you start seeing teams with 7th round "average" QBs make it to the SB and win.