SportsWrath

Official Draft Thread 2.0 beta.

BlueInCanada

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000d5d828a185e/article/browns-acquire-no-3-pick-from-vikings-for-no-4-three-others?module=HP11_headline_stack

Browns acquire No. 3 pick from Vikings for No. 4, three others

• Liked: 0 | Comments: 213

• NFL.com
  • Published: April 26, 2012 at 07:07 p.m.
  • Updated: April 26, 2012 at 07:21 p.m.

The Minnesota Vikings have traded the No. 3 overall pick to the Cleveland Browns for the No. 4 overall pick and three additional selections in the 2012 NFL Draft, according to Fox Sports insider and NFL Network contributor Jay Glazer.

The Browns gave up their fourth-, fifth- and seventh-round picks (Nos. 118, 139, 211) this year, a source with knowledge of the situation told NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora.

The fourth-round pick going from the Browns to the Vikings was obtained from the Atlanta Falcons in last year's draft-day trade.

The Vikings might try to engineer another first-round trade, Glazer wrote on Twitter.

Yeah and I recall posting a thread about how they were going to try and not "spoil" the draft by showing what players are talking on the phone before the pick.

Now we have teams coming out and saying who they are going to draft before the draft even happens.

Well.....it's finally here and I'll probably be out like a light by the time the Giants finally get to draft. Each team is given 10 minutes and the early teams know exactly who they are going to take, but will still take all fucking 10 minutes to say what everyone knows what they'll do. 32 teams times 10 minutes is 320 minutes (5 hours 20 minutes), which will be 1:20 AM est by the time the Giants tell us what they'll do.

Oh well....good luck Giants. I'll find out what you did tomorrow morning at 5AM when I get up for work.

So three pics are made and they are dragging their feet? I miss the draft being all day saturday

They have way to much shit happen on the stage, they bring the player out then the family to take pictures.

Seriously just have the kid come out shake hands snap one or two picks then move on.