SportsWrath

Freddy Robbins is back

BleedinBlue

Robbins was one of my favorite lunch pail DT's that quietly did a great job with little to no fanfair. Then we let him go.

Well he's back...but not in uniform. He's assisting the defensive line coach, possibly setting himself up for a coaching job in the future. I say good for him and good for the Giants bringing him in. His work ethic and attitude can be nothing but a plus for the guys like Bromley, O-Diggy, and Ellis and any of the guys on the line.

Robbins was one of my favorite lunch pail DT's that quietly did a great job with little to no fanfair. Then we let him go.

Well he's back...but not in uniform. He's assisting the defensive line coach, possibly setting himself up for a coaching job in the future. I say good for him and good for the Giants bringing him in. His work ethic and attitude can be nothing but a plus for the guys like Bromley, O-Diggy, and Ellis and any of the guys on the line.

Always thought Robbins was one of the unsung heros of those defenses. Glad to see him back.

Freddy Robbins... He got recognition, I just think he was overshadowed a bit by Strahan and Osi. Great DT, who was not about personal accolades or drawing attention to himself after making a play. Glad to see him working with the young guys, they can learn a lot from him I'm sure. Also wondering what The Hammer, Keith Hamilton is up to these days?