SportsWrath

Landon Collins Now #21, DRC #41

Mr. P

Well, first round rookies are, why wouldn't a 2nd rounder? Eli had to with Feagles...

There contracts are limited to a certain price. Eli got paid on his rookie contact like a Top veteran.

Was it Eli and Feagles or Burress and Feagles? Maybe both. Feagles sold his number twice I think...

EDIT:

Jeff Feagles Sells Two Numbers, Hits Payday.

Former Giants punter Jeff Feagles was wearing No. 10 when Eli Manning joined the team. That’s when he gladly gave up the jersey in exchange for a one-week vacation in Florida. His new number? 17. And of course, it was shortly thereafter that Plaxico Burress joined the team. Meaning Feagles was now the recipient of a brand new outdoor kitchen. It’s not every day you see a punter score twice

Was it Eli and Feagles or Burress and Feagles? Maybe both. Feagles sold his number twice I think...

EDIT:

Former Giants punter Jeff Feagles was wearing No. 10 when Eli Manning joined the team. That’s when he gladly gave up the jersey in exchange for a one-week vacation in Florida. His new number? 17. And of course, it was shortly thereafter that Plaxico Burress joined the team. Meaning Feagles was now the recipient of a brand new outdoor kitchen. It’s not every day you see a punter score twice

Yeah except Plaxico never paid up.

Plax played under #17, didn't he?

yes, but as of a few years ago he still hadn't paid up to Feagles.

from 2010:

"I never got paid for it. I asked [burress] for it. Every time I went to Drew he said, 'That's between you and Plax.' Bottom line, I never got paid. He basically stole my number."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Jeff-Feagles-says-Plaxico-Burress-stole-his-numb?urn=nfl-265384

EDIT:

Feagles was The Man.

We all know Plax was all about himself, nothing new on that. Too bad he turned out to be such a Idiot about things because I'll can still see that catch he made that put us ahead in the 70 SB. It was so nice to end that shitty era of NY football.

EDIT:

So Feagles wasn't just a great punter, he was a great investor too lol.