SportsWrath

Jayron Hosely CB #36 3RD round pick in the 2012 Draft

osi724dasack

I've been watching some film on him and let me tell you. This guy is a phenomenal athlete with a great wingspan and he has some of the best instincts ive seen on a VT CB since I've been following football.

This guy could very well be our beat draft pick. Dude had 10 INTs as a sophomore. He would have been a top 20 pick if he wasn't banged up last year and If weed was legal. He is also only 5-10 but has the same wingspan of Antonio Cromartie (6-3 CB on the Jests)

Anyways this is my typical late night thread on a player I'm high on, but nobody can argue that usually when I like a player, they suceed. Those are facts.

You heard it hear first. This guy will likely start out as our #4 CB and see time in Dime packages but he could easily be the 5th man behind Tryon to start out. Either way Fewell will moat definitely get this guy some snaps on D this year and this kid will make the most of it. Great draft pick, havnt heard his name mentioned here much.

In other news.

Tom Coughlin said this about Barden "He finally gets it" after Barden showed up sporting a much improved work ethic and dominating in practice.

Also Markus Kuhn is still not able to practice due to him STILL not having his work visa.

Injury Report: Not practicing yesterday were HB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot), WR Hakeem Nicks (foot), TE Travis Beckum (knee), DT Chris Canty (knee), DT Shaun Rogers (elbow), LB Clint Sintim (knee), CB Corey Webster (hamstring), CB Terrell Thomas (knee), and S Tyler Sash (hamstring).

LT Will Beatty (back) and S Kenny Phillips (knee) were limited to individual drills.

In other news.

Tom Coughlin said this about Barden "He finally gets it" after Barden showed up sporting a much improved work ethic and dominating in practice.

Also Markus Kuhn is still not able to practice due to him STILL not having his work visa.

Injury Report: Not practicing yesterday were HB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot), WR Hakeem Nicks (foot), TE Travis Beckum (knee), DT Chris Canty (knee), DT Shaun Rogers (elbow), LB Clint Sintim (knee), CB Corey Webster (hamstring), CB Terrell Thomas (knee), and S Tyler Sash (hamstring).

LT Will Beatty (back) and S Kenny Phillips (knee) were limited to individual drills.

Our Injury Report is in midseason form... Smh.

I'm excited about our new players too, but let's not annoint them to the HOF just yet...mmkay?

As for the injuries...I think if it were a game week, most of the guys outside of Beckum and Nicks, would probably be playing. I think most guys are being held out because of minor stuff that we really don't need to worry about just yet.

I've been watching some film on him and let me tell you. This guy is a phenomenal athlete with a great wingspan and he has some of the best instincts ive seen on a VT CB since I've been following football.

This guy could very well be our beat draft pick. Dude had 10 INTs as a sophomore. He would have been a top 20 pick if he wasn't banged up last year and If weed was legal. He is also only 5-10 but has the same wingspan of Antonio Cromartie (6-3 CB on the Jests)

Anyways this is my typical late night thread on a player I'm high on, but nobody can argue that usually when I like a player, they suceed. Those are facts.

You heard it hear first. This guy will likely start out as our #4 CB and see time in Dime packages but he could easily be the 5th man behind Tryon to start out. Either way Fewell will moat definitely get this guy some snaps on D this year and this kid will make the most of it. Great draft pick, havnt heard his name mentioned here much.

He's another one of the "bad boys fell in the draft" that has served us well. We picked up Bradshaw in the 7th because he was in the "bad boy club" and he turned out real well. We picked up Manningham (guaranteed first rounder) when he fell, thanks to being put in the bad boy club. Austin is yet to be determined as is Hosely. And of course, there's J.J. (Janzen Jackson) who would have been a high draft pick if he was not a prime player in the club. One of these days, it's going to bite the Giants in the ass I'm afraid. Hopefully, not in my lifetime.

Hopefully both Austin and Hosely turn out to be studs and I'm keeping an eye on J.J., who might turn out to be a big hit (get it???....big hit???....known for making big hits and possibly getting injured in the NFL because of the players he'll be tackling.....noo???? Okay)

I'm excited about our new players too, but let's not annoint them to the HOF just yet...mmkay?

As for the injuries...I think if it were a game week, most of the guys outside of Beckum and Nicks, would probably be playing. I think most guys are being held out because of minor stuff that we really don't need to worry about just yet.

I always laugh when I see that mmkay? :LMAO:

That would be crazy!!

I can almost see it too. Hosely is a classic Fewell CB. Prince has tons of top CB talent though.

Like you said Hosley is a great fit for Fewell's scheme, Prince is not, he is a good physical press corner, but can not play off coverage. He (Prince) does recover well at time though. Hosley on the other hand is a ballhawk, and he play physical despite his size, he would be a great fit at Nickel for us. It's a good problem to have though and we (unnoticeable to some) have the best secondary in football.

You have no idea wether he can make cuts on that twice-repaired knee yet. It could be another year before he's fully operational.

I just have a feeling that he'll be atleast 90% early in the season. It's been almost a full year, we will see.

I like our CB depth. Prince has some ridiculous talent, Hosely has some skills. But I think T2 will be ok, he works hard and whatever happens, happens.

I just have a feeling that he'll be atleast 90% early in the season. It's been almost a full year, we will see.

I like our CB depth. Prince has some ridiculous talent, Hosely has some skills. But I think T2 will be ok, he works hard and whatever happens, happens.

He had a serious injury, Osi. Even if a player thinks he can run fine etc, he's just not the same... not for at least 2 years.

He had a serious injury, Osi. Even if a player thinks he can run fine etc, he's just not the same... not for at least 2 years.

T2 will be just fine. The fact that I'm saying this gives it much more hope and credibility then the typical "2 year" recovery. I'm right most of the time when it comes to Giants football and predicting our teams future.

T2 will be just fine. The fact that I'm saying this gives it much more hope and credibility then the typical "2 year" recovery. I'm right most of the time when it comes to Giants football and predicting our teams future.

Wait..... You have power to see the future??? Hahahhaba. Ahhh Osi you crack me up sometimes.

Wait..... You have power to see the future??? Hahahhaba. Ahhh Osi you crack me up sometimes.

You're welcome Trash! But keep in mind my predictions are no laughing matter, I've called out many predictions at a good percentage Over the years. And it's more to do with powerful NFL knowledge and understanding of the game and how F/O works more then it is guessing.

But anyways yea I believe T2 will be back and healthy, all of us Giants fans should believe in that possibility. If T2, Webster, Kp, and Trel are all out there with Prince and Hose, we will be a special defense. Mark my words.

This defense has tremendous potential and our chances of repeating are there, we just need to stay healthy, hungry and angry. This team has insane confidence and knows what it takes to win another.

Our coaching staff is incredible and we have our Leaders at the right places and everyone knows there role. I've never been more confident in an a sports team then this Giants team on paper.

Dude, I had a far less serious knee surgery and trust.. your body is not the same... not in the first year at least... and by then you're 2 years older lol