SportsWrath

Mets get no love here

Is the Brave offense really this good? I mean I hate seeing the Mets lose, but against the Braves it feels even worse....

they're very good..and they have a lot more prospects coming...they also have a very aggressive gm who will go out and make big trades to put them over the top. The NL East is on notice

He's a baby....but it's probably the best thing for him...he can now sign with another team and have a clause that he can opt out if he's not in the majors by a certain time...the Mets could not do that.

Hr needs a change of scenery too. But he is a head case...and he is pussy.

Hope the Giants take a flyer on him. If Cueto is out, hell be given every chance to make it

that's not a bad spot for him.....pitchers parks all over that division. He might be good there....cueto was having a great year, that's too bad about him

I was there. No clue what happened until I got home. Got to see a walk off hr, some fireworks and a home plate celebration. All for the wrong reasons. Got a foul ball...there’s that at least.

Yankees getting no love here

it's the Mets section...and Mets fans, hate the Yankees...which is weird because most yankees fans don't care about the Mets whatsoever....Mets fans care more about the Yankees losing than they do the Mets winning.

it's the Mets section...and Mets fans, hate the Yankees...which is weird because most yankees fans don't care about the Mets whatsoever....Mets fans care more about the Yankees losing than they do the Mets winning.

I'm just joking. Just seen their hot streak, I hate baseball.

They handed in the wrong lineup card. Crazy...

It is crazy, the TV guys, Twitter, the scoreboard and the dugout had one lineup and the one that they gave to the umps was wrong. PLUS they drop 2 games to the fucking Reds, how can we even try to take this team seriously. At least they gave us a couple of good weeks as the season started.

Incorrect. The Yankees are just another mlb team in my eyes as well as every other Mets fan I know. My hatred lies with other teams in NLE. Ive met plenty of Yankee fans who hate the Mets. I always tell them to hate Boston like theyre supposed to.

Incorrect. The Yankees are just another mlb team in my eyes as well as every other Mets fan I know. My hatred lies with other teams in NLE. Ive met plenty of Yankee fans who hate the Mets. I always tell them to hate Boston like theyre supposed to.

I hate the yankees. who can hate the mets, though?

I don't know about that man..I've lived in NYC my entire life..with the exception of two years in new Jersey...and Mets fans are obsessed with the Yankees.

I don't hate the Mets, I'm quite dispassionate about them. The only time I care if the Mets lose is when they play the Yankees...other than that, I don't care about them...and I'd root for them if they were in the world series.. against any team that isn't the yankees.

They're still a NYC team and I'll always root for ny

I don't know about that man..I've lived in NYC my entire life..with the exception of two years in new Jersey...and Mets fans are obsessed with the Yankees.

I don't hate the Mets, I'm quite dispassionate about them. The only time I care if the Mets lose is when they play the Yankees...other than that, I don't care about them...and I'd root for them if they were in the world series.. against any team that isn't the yankees.

They're still a NYC team and I'll always root for ny

I agree with this... Personally I never want to see the Yankees win... although, I have to admit, this current Yankee team I do not feel any particular hatred towards, maybe because of the young home grown talent. I do have a lot of Mets fans buddies who know a lot about the Yankees and will actually watch their games rooting against them. I just like to check the box score in the morning and see that they lost, or will root against them in playoffs

When you are a fan of the better team it is easy to not hate on the other, like the Jets... in general I wish them well and would be happy to see them host a ticker tape parade someday (it is fun to laugh at them when they are acting like the Jets) but most Jet fans HATE the Giants