SportsWrath

Giants vs Jets pre-season week 3

Lughead

Eli got a pick 6 out of his system

Given the preseason games are for evaluation, I don't care about the results...

It's hard to evaluate a team when so many starters aren't playing...

I find myself less excited about this season than any other one before.... Could be because the kids are taking so much if my time.

Eli got a pick 6 out of his system

Given the preseason games are for evaluation, I don't care about the results...

It's hard to evaluate a team when so many starters aren't playing...

I find myself less excited about this season than any other one before.... Could be because the kids are taking so much if my time.

Is it just me or does that seem to happen more than it should with Coughlin and Eli? The old two

Minute drill before the half pick 6 or fumble 6? I don't have any facts or figures, I just know I get a feeling of dread when we rush to try to get points to close out a half. And it's mostly Eli's fault.

That pick 6 was seriously rookie level shit.

Is it just me or does that seem to happen more than it should with Coughlin and Eli? The old two

Minute drill before the half pick 6 or fumble 6? I don't have any facts or figures, I just know I get a feeling of dread when we rush to try to get points to close out a half. And it's mostly Eli's fault.

I think Mr. clutch is slipping

It's was just way too easy.. they know we were going pass.. and Eli likes to sling it (throw shit at the wall and see if it sticks).... Eli had no business throwing that ball.

Aside form a few big fuck-ups, I didn't think they looked too bad. Much better than last week at least. Eli looked way better, at least until the dumb pick-6 (which was partly on Jones too), and I was encouraged to see some good power running against the Jets 1st team D-Line.

Aside form a few big fuck-ups, I didn't think they looked too bad. Much better than last week at least. Eli looked way better, at least until the dumb pick-6 (which was partly on Jones too), and I was encouraged to see some good power running against the Jets 1st team D-Line.

Giants first team offense has scored 10 points in 12 possessions.