SportsWrath

Giants Passing Game " Close To Unstoppable" ?

UK-Giantsfan

according to RR

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/08/21/rueben-randle-giants-passing-game-will-be-close-to-unstoppable/

We wont be unstoppable with Eli on his back behind this O Line !

( and anyway ....with our D giving up 40 points per game .......our Passing game better had be bloody unstoppable ! )

what do you reckon ?

according to RR

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/08/21/rueben-randle-giants-passing-game-will-be-close-to-unstoppable/

We wont be unstoppable with Eli on his back behind this O Line !

( and anyway ....with our D giving up 40 points per game .......our Passing game better had be bloody unstoppable ! )

what do you reckon ?

I reckon I agree!

I'm saying this right now... Eli ain't making it out of that Bills game in week 4.

It's gonna be one hell of a long season, fellas.

Eli is tough like Gumby, hit him and he bends away from you while completing a pass downfield. The offensive line is going to pull it all together and at worst be as good as it was last year.

Eli is tough like Gumby, hit him and he bends away from you while completing a pass downfield. The offensive line is going to pull it all together and at worst be as good as it was last year.

I hope you're right. I think he's 34 and it still looks like Jerry and Newhouse will be starters on the line, and we have a rookie protecting his blind side.

The Giants might be competitive this year, but as the article states it'll take about a dozen things breaking their way.

I hope you're right. I think he's 34 and it still looks like Jerry and Newhouse will be starters on the line, and we have a rookie protecting his blind side.

The Giants might be competitive this year, but as the article states it'll take about a dozen things breaking their way.

Things breaking in favor of the Giants is how we have won the last two super bowls. If a couple of plays broke our way last season, that season would have ended differently.