SportsWrath

Snacks missing mandatory mini camp

Storm

Wait a minute there hoss... All Giants fans cared about is what Beckam did on the field. Why the double standard for TO?

...you DID follow his career in Philly, right? Beckham wasn't a fraction of the shitty teammate Owens was.

...you DID follow his career in Philly, right? Beckham wasn't a fraction of the shitty teammate Owens was.

Yet...

Bekham does stupid shit here and there we tend to overlook... but when you add 'em all up, you start to wonder where the fuck is this kid heading.

Yeah, those antics are annoying, but show me the time OBJ has called out Eli for missing him on a pass. Find the quote where he bitched that he didn't get the ball enough. Where has he called out Ben McAdoofus for a shitty game plan or the O-line for getting his QB killed back there? The guy is a good teammate. He has lots to bitch about but keeps his mouth shut. Plus, he's gotten in trouble with the law zero times... can all-world WR and NFL Today star Randy Moss say that?

For the production he's had on this sad-sack offense, I'll deal with kicking nets and idiot TD celebrations any day of the week.

All those things I wrote about last year are pretty much what T.O. did on a week-to-week basis. The guy was a great talent but one of the worst teammates I could imagine. When Beckham starts calling out his coach and teammates, takes two weeks off practice then has a workout in his driveway, fist-fights a team leader and blames his QB for losing the Super Bowl it will be a fair comparison. Beckham is a bit of a headcase... Owens was a dick.

This. It's a double standard wheather you choose to admit it or not.

It's really not.

Being a bit of a headache but also being a good teammate = ok.

Calling out your coaches and fistfighting teammates = not ok.

I don't think you are stupid BG.

I'm not in denial of anything. I haven't defended Odell in any way. Though comparing him to TO, when you really look at what both of them have said and done, it just doesn't compare. And I cant stand Odell.

Personally I'm more then ready to move on from Odell.

I don't think you are stupid BG.

I'm not in denial of anything. I haven't defended Odell in any way. Though comparing him to TO, when you really look at what both of them have said and done, it just doesn't compare. And I cant stand Odell.

Personally I'm more then ready to move on from Odell.

You don't have much of a choice but to move on, but at least he didn't go to a division rival like that POS TO did. Nobody is exactly alike, but if anyone here is willing to say they don't share certain traits I'm going to call bullshit. They are VERY similar. Talented primadonna headcases.