SportsWrath

DeMarco Murray...to Eagles.

Chuck Wagon

They still don't have anyone to throw the ball or even anyone to throw the ball to. Not if Ertz is their main weapon in the passing game.

don't worry. the master chip kelly still insists on playing celek a lot more snaps than ertz

Matthews isn't a half bad WR with a year under his belt.

But the QB switch, the RB switch....there's just a ton of turnover. If Kelly can make this work for the better, then we Giants fans have a lot to be concerned about for years to come.

I'll take Murray and his 3 seasons of IR any day over McCoy, who burned us for 200 on the ground twice per year.

I'm starting to really question Kelly's moves. He got rid of the third leading rusher in the NFL last year and a consistent top-5 performer at the position for two guys that are injured and/or underperforming all the time.

I'll take Murray and his 3 seasons of IR any day over McCoy, who burned us for 200 on the ground twice per year.

I'm starting to really question Kelly's moves. He got rid of the third leading rusher in the NFL last year and a consistent top-5 performer at the position for two guys that are injured and/or underperforming all the time.

Same could be said for the oft injured Sam Bradford.