SportsWrath

Who?

rphguy

Baltimore

I must change this to another team because Terrell Suggs just reported that he tore his achilles tendon - the 2011 defensive player of the year is finished in the NFL.

Okay....I'm going to roll the dice and say that the Bills are going to put it together this year and lose by a field goal to the Giants.....again!

Steelers and Ravens are awfully close. Patriots are going to be a threat again, especially if they see returns early from either of the two stud defensive players they grabbed in Jones and Hightower. Denver will be a threat, I don't care what anyone says, they are on the rise. And Houston will be right there, hopefully Schaub can stay healthy.

Houston.......their defense got them pretty far with a 3rd string QB......if Matt Schaub can stay healthy, they are on the rise.

If not Houston, then the Patriots.

Frankly, I really don't want the Giants to play the Patriots again....don't like the Law of Averages on beating them 3x.

I love my Giants but to repeat it'd have to be a miracle. I'd love to beat SF again to make it to the super bowl.... and I want the patriots again... wouldn't mind the Ravens only to avenge the phantom holding call on Keith Hamilton.

Houston.......their defense got them pretty far with a 3rd string QB......if Matt Schaub can stay healthy, they are on the rise.

If not Houston, then the Patriots.

Frankly, I really don't want the Giants to play the Patriots again....don't like the Law of Averages on beating them 3x.

The law doesn't apply when your QB is named Eli.

Steelers and Ravens are awfully close. Patriots are going to be a threat again, especially if they see returns early from either of the two stud defensive players they grabbed in Jones and Hightower. Denver will be a threat, I don't care what anyone says, they are on the rise. And Houston will be right there, hopefully Schaub can stay healthy.

I don't want to see that Super Bowl again, either. Frankly, the Giants have beaten them twice for the Lombardi, and I'd like for the next time the Giants prove they are the best against a different opponent. Still would like to see a revenge game from 2000.

I think if we play the Pats again in the Super Bowl most fans will be sick of it.

Houston - losing Mario Williams and Demeco Ryans will hurt them I think more than they might realize now. Still, they're the class of that division.

Baltimore - still has the hand up in their division. As old as their defense is getting, Steelers defense has gotten older. Baltimore still leads the Steelers, but depending upon how their offseason comings/goings work out...will determine that division. Watch out for Cincinatti too at some point. They've seemingly gotten some true players there that once they start to gel, they could be very good for a long time.

Houston - losing Mario Williams and Demeco Ryans will hurt them I think more than they might realize now. Still, they're the class of that division.

Baltimore - still has the hand up in their division. As old as their defense is getting, Steelers defense has gotten older. Baltimore still leads the Steelers, but depending upon how their offseason comings/goings work out...will determine that division. Watch out for Cincinatti too at some point. They've seemingly gotten some true players there that once they start to gel, they could be very good for a long time.

Demeco Ryans really didn't do a whole lot last year, maybe he's better in a 4-3 and just didn't adapt to the 3-4 well, I don't know. But don't forget, they only had Mario Williams for 5 games last season. They were 3-2 with him, 7-4 without him. They are high on Brooks Reed, who did well at times for them as a rookie, and have Connor Barwin who had a great season last year, and getting back Brian Cushing. Plus year 2 of JJ Watt, I think they are ok in that front seven provided they keep these guys healthy. And don't forget they drafted Whitney Mercilus to step in as an edge rusher as well, and I think he's a player.

Demeco Ryans really didn't do a whole lot last year, maybe he's better in a 4-3 and just didn't adapt to the 3-4 well, I don't know. But don't forget, they only had Mario Williams for 5 games last season. They were 3-2 with him, 7-4 without him. They are high on Brooks Reed, who did well at times for them as a rookie, and have Connor Barwin who had a great season last year, and getting back Brian Cushing. Plus year 2 of JJ Watt, I think they are ok in that front seven provided they keep these guys healthy. And don't forget they drafted Whitney Mercilus to step in as an edge rusher as well, and I think he's a player.

I really don't think they'll drop off dramatically by any means and still think they'll take the division, but they may have some readjusting to do that could cause an issue or two here or there that could end up costing them a game or two or even a playoff game maybe. Don't know.

Buffalo Bills - their fans have suffer long enough. Their defense has upgraded and their offense has another year to gel.....

So have the Jets fans lol but that's not a measure. I don't see Denver making it to the big dance in Peyton's first year either.

So have the Jets fans lol but that's not a measure. I don't see Denver making it to the big dance in Peyton's first year either.

Screw them jets fans and that coach. Although I am a tebow fan.

You haven't seen the city of buffalo. It's a very sad thing........ LOL.

I also don't think Denver will make it that far.

Screw them jets fans and that coach. Although I am a tebow fan.

You haven't seen the city of buffalo. It's a very sad thing........ LOL.

I also don't think Denver will make it that far.

I think any place outside of NYC is sad... kindda hard to think of a place being fun if you're a New Yorker.. everything is a downgrade.